Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Christmas Email From Mike Morris

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:20 am

Dear Steve,

Firstly a Merry Christmas to you and your Family, now will you please come back and start posting on my messageboard. We really miss your posts and if i'm honest i'm only left with students, kids and that bleeding troublemaker the Lone Gunman, come on Steve it is the season of goodwill and we did beat AAMB at football,

Kindest Regards,

Your long standing Butty

Mike Morris.

Re: My Christmas Email From Mike Morris

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

Daya wrote:Dear Steve,

Firstly a Merry Christmas to you and your Family, now will you please come back and start posting on my messageboard. We really miss your posts and if i'm honest i'm only left with students,A right riot then on Mikes board then :lol: kids and that bleeding troublemaker the Lone Gunman, come on Steve it is the season of goodwill and we did beat AAMB at football,

Kindest Regards,

Your long standing Butty

Mike Morris.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nukes.

Mikes a good un but i cant go back to student bashing on there- getting too old anyway he likes playing headmaster with his glasses and bald head nice of him to ask mind i spose

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 am

not true daya

we beat them 4 -2 in the first match . the second match was all about raising money so the stakes were much lower . poeple have such forgetable memories . it's all captured on film :lol:

honest guv !

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am

MOZZER1 wrote:not true daya

we beat them 4 -2 in the first match . the second match was all about raising money so the stakes were much lower . poeple have such forgetable memories . it's all captured on film :lol:

honest guv !

that moggis will do anything to win back ratings i guess.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 am

The forum looks like a youth club.

I'm aware that might sound a bit weird coming from a 15 year old. But I have about 20 times the respect of alot of them :lol:

I try not to slate them (Baker etc) At heart they're nice boys, just like to wind people up, I just can't stand it when it's tooken to far and they follow you around on CCMB, Facebook etc.
Thats why I haven't been on CCMB for about a month and probably never will!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 am

Norm wrote:The forum looks like a youth club.

I'm aware that might sound a bit weird coming from a 15 year old. But I have about 20 times the respect of alot of them :lol:

I try not to slate them (Baker etc) At heart they're nice boys, just like to wind people up, I just can't stand it when it's tooken to far and they follow you around on CCMB, Facebook etc.
Thats why I haven't been on CCMB for about a month and probably never will!

Norm its really changed over the years whilst City have gone up unfortunatly for Mike his board has gone down as it attracts the kids/students , theres hardly any football talk on there these days . mikes a top bloke just a shame he attracts the really younger new generation but hey ho thats life i guess, nice of him to write and invite though. Thats mike all over nice bloke

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:36 am

funny enough i was only thinking earlier how nice it was to read your posts on a different MB where i don't have to worry about the content and the risk of me getting into trouble.

Happy Christmas Steve, and love to Ruth, George and the family.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:40 am

honest guv !

money matters.

my boys came good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Ro8P1C4vk

jonsey jonsey sign him up

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 am

m4morris wrote:funny enough i was only thinking earlier how nice it was to read your posts on a different MB where i don't have to worry about the content and the risk of me getting into trouble.

:lol: :lol:

He's hit the nail on the head unfortunately Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:22 am

No "sniping" on this board eh?!!!!!

Tut, tut. Naughty AAMB.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 am

Claude Blue wrote:No "sniping" on this board eh?!!!!!

Tut, tut. Naughty AAMB.
now now CB ;)

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 am

Mike a good lad but his board has gone backward this year--too many left wing arses
Im more at home here now

Merrry Christmas

As Chubby would say --God rest e merry gentleman and all you split arses too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_GQ-bK7aA

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:30 am

honest guv !

yep i have it all in photo, including milly's 30 or was it 40 yard cannon ball

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:01 am

you only won because i didn't play in goals :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:07 am

i forgot to mention the thick brown envelope that dobbin and I recieved off there captain before the match :lol:

you fixed up with a team yet ben ?

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:12 am

I handed in a transfer request :lol:

Looking for a new club, had a guts full

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:54 am

honest guv !

Mozzer I feel sick, we beat them 4-1 in the first match! :o

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

m4morris wrote:

honest guv !

money matters.

my boys came good.

mike where were you in the first game when my 35 yard net busting volley went passed you ;) :lol:
i can still hear andy gray now....''YOU DONT SAVE THOSE''

'TAKE A BOW SON, TAKE A BOW'' :lol:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 pm

m4morris wrote:funny enough i was only thinking earlier how nice it was to read your posts on a different MB where i don't have to worry about the content and the risk of me getting into trouble.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Mike..... enjoy your time in Essex !!!! pray for the Irons whilst you are there!!

Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
m4morris wrote:

honest guv !

money matters.

my boys came good.

mike where were you in the first game when my 35 yard net busting volley went passed you ;) :lol:
i can still hear andy gray now....''YOU DONT SAVE THOSE''

Be honest now if marshall or Heaton had been in goal would they have saved it. Or couldn't even Jesus of saved it. :lol:

'TAKE A BOW SON, TAKE A BOW'' :lol: