Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 am

" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

For All their Contributions and Making This A TRUE FOOTBALL FORUM, Plus Many other Excellent Topics that Have Been Debated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have Managed to Virtually Make This Forum A Snipe Free Forum and at THE SAME TIME ALLOW MEMBERS Their FREEDOM OF SPEECH/OPINIONS etc etc

I Would Personally Like to Thank All My Moderators,Dai(Nobby),Claire,Milly,Baz,Clive,Luke,Joff,Greg,Carl and Owain for Doing an Excellent Job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also the One and Only " Carl Curtis " for His Fantastic/Superb updates that have kept US ALL WELL INFORMED and Been 95% Accurate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Forum is Now 1 year and 1 Month Old.

Nearly 4,000 Members and and Nearly 58,000 DIFFERENT Ips a Month Now Visit This Forum

" THANKYOU "

" MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE OF YOU and YOUR FAMILIES " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM/SQUAD IN THE LEAGUE " ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Once I finish work at 12, I'm not on here until the New Year, so I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a happy new year

(hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread to pass on my own Xmas greetings, Annis :lol: )

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am

Nottage Blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Once I finish work at 12, I'm not on here until the New Year, so I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a happy new year

(hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread to pass on my own Xmas greetings, Annis :lol: )

Merry Xmas Andy, Have a Good one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 am

did you get that dog after annis? sounds bit wrong in some ways :oops: :oops: but you no what i mean

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas Andy, Have a Good one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do, Annis. And you, mate

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 am

merry xmas to all on the forum .................. book the promotion party for May :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:30 am

Merry Christmas Annis hope you and your family have a good 1

Also like to wish every member of this board a merry christmas and say a big thanks to annis, carl and all the mods for giving up their time and making this the no1 football forum :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 am

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you all have a great, great time.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:38 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:42 am

Merry Christmas to one and all and thanks Annis for creating a top forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:58 am

I know I'm glad I joined! Seasons greetings to all. Let's hope for our first Boxing Day win of this millennium!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 pm

MERRY CHRISTMASto all of you!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:and a Happy New Year :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

merry christmas to you all, eat plenty and drink even more.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 pm

have a good xmas everyone,roll on boxing day........BLOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Merry Xmas everyone - Feliz Navidad :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Merry xmas everyone ITs been a great forum and HAve enjoyed the banter on here, best wishes to everyone and your families and heres to the forum bus to watford c u at high cross :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Merry Xmas Annis!!

Looking forward to meeting you and all on the Forum bus!!

Keep up the good work!!

Baza :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Merry xmas everyone :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Merry Christmas to one and all... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 pm

A Big Thank You To You Annis for setting up this fantastic Forum.

Also to the back room Staff who keep it on the straight and narrow.

And where would we be with out Carl's terrific report's.

Finally warm xmas greetings to everyone who post and to those who just look join in be part of it.

Lets sing are hearts out Sunday and get the boys back to winning ways.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

For All their Contributions and Making This A TRUE FOOTBALL FORUM, Plus Many other Excellent Topics that Have Been Debated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have Managed to Virtually Make This Forum A Snipe Free Forum and at THE SAME TIME ALLOW MEMBERS Their FREEDOM OF SPEECH/OPINIONS etc etc

I Would Personally Like to Thank All My Moderators,Dai(Nobby),Claire,Milly,Baz,Clive,Luke,Joff,Greg,Carl and Owain for Doing an Excellent Job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also the One and Only " Carl Curtis " for His Fantastic/Superb updates that have kept US ALL WELL INFORMED and Been 95% Accurate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nearly 4,000 Members and and Nearly 58,000 DIFFERENT Ips a Month Now Visit This Forum

" THANKYOU "

" MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE OF YOU and YOUR FAMILIES " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM/SQUAD IN THE LEAGUE " ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MEER CHRISTMAS ANNIS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: AND TO ALL THE MODS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: AND EVERONE ELSE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

" THANKYOU "

Annis Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year to you and your family. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you for a fantastic year here on the Cardiff City Forum which is surely THE only place to find the best information and debate on ALL topics regarding Cardiff City Football Club. Well done to you, Carl , the moderators and of course every single member for making this messageboard the success it is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Happy Xmas to you and your family Annis! After trying out the other forums I can honestly say that this is by far the best one ! Merry Xmas to all other contributors as well, some great debates without resorting to insults!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Merry X-mas Annis and everyone else :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets hope we have a blue festive season and new year.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Well done to all the mods and the posters it is a great forum.

Have a good one all
:ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Merry Christamas everyone, here's to Cardiff City in the Premier League in 2011!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Merry Xmas to all and have a cracking 2011 :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Merry Crimbo to everyone.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:45 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FOOTBALL FANS ON HERE REGARDLESS OF WHAT TEAM YOU SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: