Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone on here! Drink!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm

merry christmas to everyone on here and your familys.
top forum fair play!!
hopefully see most of you for a pint boxing day :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Wishing all a merry merry xmas and keep well :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Merry Christmas to eveyone and all the best for 2011. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Merry Christmas all. Gotten to know some quality characters on here and had some fantastic memories when I've met you. There's a lot of decent people on here who support this club and initiatives such as the march and the Academy funding shows that we can make a difference. May it continue into 2011!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Happy christmas to all Bluebirds and to the more sensible fans from other teams that frequent this awesome forum. great work Annis, merry christmas to you and your family and the dogs. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:31 pm

This is a great board with a wonderful diverse group of members who all have one thing in common.......... the well being of our club.
Thanks to everyone that makes it special and hope you all have a wonderful Xmas and a promotion bearing new year !!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Merry Xmas everybody, a fantastic forum and have had the pleasure of meeting many friends through it.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, have a good one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis its been a pleasure, but im sure the mods are due a pay rise next year :lol: :ayatollah:

MERRY CHRISTMAS. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Merry Christmas and a Promotion new year to everyone on this GREAT forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:47 pm

merry christmas to all our members and browsers, and a big merry christmas to all my fellow moderators (its hard work ,long hours, but well worth it~) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Thats great Annis I would like wish everyone a Happy Christmas aswell :ayatollah:

And please City start winning

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Same here Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Highlights for me this year was the 'March in March' against Ridsdale, the pre-drink in the Middlesex Arms before the Play-Off Final, the setting up of our Academy Aid project & of course reading a couple of Forum related books ;)

Great first year, looking forward to the next :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Merry Bluebird Crimbo............May boxing day bring the result... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Merry Xmas to everyone. Really enjoy visiting this board. Lets hope for good news next May

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Merry Christmas & a happy new year everyone. This is a fantastic mb! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 pm

HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Have a lovely time with your families & friends this year

Seemd to have been a shit December for bad news so just stop tomorrow and think about those around you that are special to you and cherish your time

Have a wonderful day

Baz don't eat tooo many sprouts :D

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone on the best forum going and heres to promotion this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:44 pm

merry crimbo everybody ,and special thoughts to those who are away from their familys this christmas serving their country, heads down and stay safe. i shall raise a glass or two for you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Hope you and your family have a good christmas annis.
all blue birds do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: its christmas merry christmas all

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks Annis....and a very Merry Chrimbo to you and EVERYONE on this message board :D

we may not always agree....but we do respect....and that's what makes this MB the best there is!! :ayatollah:

Wishing everybody a successful 2011 :)

Sven Ghali :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Perhaps we should debate which "best 100..................." on Channel 4 is the best "best 100............................" sort of programmes.

Or not.

Here's to another rollocking ride with the City from now on until May 8th and beyond possibly if we don't nail top 2.

Happy xmas to all and a great and succesful 2011. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 am

Right, the kids are all in bed, probably not asleep but who worries. The presents are all under the tree. Wife just gone up and I will follow as soon as I have downed the large glass of XO at my elbow.
So, Merry Christmas to all and here is to good times in the New Year. Those good times are a'coming I can feel it. Keep the faith brothers and all will be well.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:35 am

Merry Christmas :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:58 am

Merry Christmas to you all :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY MEMBER ON HERE "

For All their Contributions and Making This A TRUE FOOTBALL FORUM, Plus Many other Excellent Topics that Have Been Debated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have Managed to Virtually Make This Forum A Snipe Free Forum and at THE SAME TIME ALLOW MEMBERS Their FREEDOM OF SPEECH/OPINIONS etc etc

I Would Personally Like to Thank All My Moderators,Dai(Nobby),Claire,Milly,Baz,Clive,Luke,Joff,Greg,Carl and Owain for Doing an Excellent Job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also the One and Only " Carl Curtis " for His Fantastic/Superb updates that have kept US ALL WELL INFORMED and Been 95% Accurate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Forum is Now 1 year and 1 Month Old.

Nearly 4,000 Members and and Nearly 58,000 DIFFERENT Ips a Month Now Visit This Forum

" THANKYOU "

" MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE OF YOU and YOUR FAMILIES " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM/SQUAD IN THE LEAGUE " ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You too mate, Great Board, you've done really well in just over a year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:44 am

Brilliant forum. Thanks to all involved for your time and energy making it happen :ayatollah:
Lets hope for a very merry xmas on the pitch as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:55 pm

merry christmas night all, and a happy premier new year :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:15 pm

merry christmas to all and long may this forum continue to grow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:51 am

Right Coventry this is where WE SHOW OUR CLASS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: