Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f**k me i am going crazy

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:18 pm

The Wife and Father in Law are watching soaps after soaps after soaps its doing my f*cking nut it. So i came on here and no ones on here !! Image
I have limitless supplys of Bow but i am bored shitless is any one else going through the same thing tell me i am not on my own. Image

Re: f**k me i am going crazy

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Wife and Father in Law are watching soaps after soaps after soaps its doing my f*cking nut it. So i came on here and no ones on here !! Image
I have limitless supplys of Bow but i am bored shitless is any one else going through the same thing tell me i am not on my own. Image

i can't wait for 2moz game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 pm

i have had call of duty and guitar hero all day try that :evil: :evil:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:26 pm

davy wrote:i have had call of duty and guitar hero all day try that :evil: :evil:

Haven't seen my boy apart from dinner time. Playing with his X Box games. Even if i eat my nuts to noisily my MRS is going shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the time. Cant wait for tomorrow im going to go nuts. If you are in the Ninian watch out. :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:01 pm

LMAO come on here and you got threads bowt it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Royal Family for me - chilling out whilst being sat in Smyths/Toys R Us!

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Jez tell me about it. I put a film on Brooklyn's finest and my MRS said it was Crap so had to turn it off. :cry: Then i saw there was a Top Gear special :D only to find it was a fecking repeat :cry: :cry: so now i am back on here :evil: :cry: :(

Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Just got back from travelling to family all day eating and dropping presents off in Cardiff.

And yes, everyone was watching the Soaps. I was going insane. :twisted:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 am

Have a Good one Steve! Respect :ayatollah: