A forum for all things Cardiff City

no f*cking trains today

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 am

thats me fucked then , i cant make it :x

Re: no f*cking trains today

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:thats me fucked then , i cant make it :x

Pikey, where you travelling from mate??

Surely someone has space in a car (depending where he's coming from, of course!!)

C'mon guys, it's another voice and loyal supporter we're talking about here!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:08 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:thats me fucked then , i cant make it :x

where are you from pike?

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:16 am

im from Pontypridd boys, i dont think there will be much room for three kids and myself, i usually take the car but my mrs is working today so she had the car..... 4 season tickets going to waste today :cry:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:20 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:im from Pontypridd boys, i dont think there will be much room for three kids and myself, i usually take the car but my mrs is working today so she had the car..... 4 season tickets going to waste today :cry:

We've got a bus from Porth at 1:15 mate, still room as far as I know. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you contact details :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:im from Pontypridd boys, i dont think there will be much room for three kids and myself, i usually take the car but my mrs is working today so she had the car..... 4 season tickets going to waste today :cry:

thats a shame theres so many cause i could have got 3 of you in! .... message me if you find a lift for the other one! ... im leaving tredegar at 11am!

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks for the offers boys, my mrs works in whitchurch so i normaly drop her off at work in the morning, then i drop the car back off to her later and catch a train from whitchurch to ninian park halt , and unfortunatley she working today .

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:22 am

Give me a ring on 07974 108815 ...Lee

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 am

lift sorted thanks for all the offers ............... bloooooooooooooooobirdsssssssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Snap!!! No trains no lift go to miss,gutted.1st home ive missed for a while.Radio commentary for me