Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just got back

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 pm

great city great people hell of a stadium crap view listening to youre game great result not sure are we still above you in the league.good draw in the cup though youre derby ,was hoping to get you and progress never mind.

Re: just got back

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:57 pm

swansea jack wrote:great city great people hell of a stadium crap view listening to youre game great result not sure are we still above you in the league.good draw in the cup though youre derby ,was hoping to get you and progress never mind.

You and everyone else the way it is going.

And yes you are till above us in the league. If I was you I would not worry about us. I cant see us going above you for sometime now and to be honest we dont deserve to.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 pm

swansea jack wrote:great city great people hell of a stadium crap view listening to youre game great result not sure are we still above you in the league.good draw in the cup though youre derby ,was hoping to get you and progress never mind.

When we play you, fair play yr team show pride and passion and I mean that, I wish Ours did, ours are gutless a bit like yr fans.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:06 pm

crack a jack for life not just xmas ..............

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 am

OUCH ANNIS THAT WAS BELOW THE BELT :clap: :clap: :clap: