Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RUGGER FIGHTS BACK

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Dont know if anyone saw bbc wales news just know but it made me smile the sports section consisted of firstly being told that snow had decimated fixtures in the principality were both newport and swansea rugger games called off with the ospreys ,and this made me smile,expecting twenty thousand fans for the game.They did to be fair mention that the City had won and the Jacks had got beat bit confused as to why they forgot to mention the attendance though.On a serious note though Hate the Jacks by all means but just never forget that rugger is and will always be the REAL enemy of CCFC.

Re: RUGGER FIGHTS BACK

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:37 pm

since 64 wrote:Dont know if anyone saw bbc wales news just know but it made me smile the sports section consisted of firstly being told that snow had decimated fixtures in the principality were both newport and swansea rugger games called off with the ospreys ,and this made me smile,expecting twenty thousand fans for the game.They did to be fair mention that the City had won and the Jacks had got beat bit confused as to why they forgot to mention the attendance though.On a serious note though Hate the Jacks by all means but just never forget that rugger is and will always be the REAL enemy of CCFC.
....because SCFC is no more than shit on the shoe of society?

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:10 pm

since 64 wrote:Dont know if anyone saw bbc wales news just know but it made me smile the sports section consisted of firstly being told that snow had decimated fixtures in the principality were both newport and swansea rugger games called off with the ospreys ,and this made me smile,expecting twenty thousand fans for the game.They did to be fair mention that the City had won and the Jacks had got beat bit confused as to why they forgot to mention the attendance though.On a serious note though Hate the Jacks by all means but just never forget that rugger is and will always be the REAL enemy of CCFC.

I agree.

I couldn't really give a toss about Swansea.

Welsh rugby (and it's grip on the Welsh media/establishment) is the real enemy.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:05 pm

I am a season ticket holder for the football but support the blues when i can aswell after all they are our local sports teams.Does it mean we should hate the cardiff devils ,no .just grow up and its rugby in this part of the world not rugger :evil:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 pm

frank skinner wrote:I am a season ticket holder for the football but support the blues when i can aswell after all they are our local sports teams.Does it mean we should hate the cardiff devils ,no .just grow up and its rugby in this part of the world not rugger :evil:

If you supported rugby you wouldn't view Blues as "local sports team", you'd follow Cardiff RFC. The Blues is an artificial region created which craps on Ponty et al, took Cardiff RFC's best players and has tried to claim Cardiff RFC's history as their own...

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 pm

nerd wrote:
frank skinner wrote:I am a season ticket holder for the football but support the blues when i can aswell after all they are our local sports teams.Does it mean we should hate the cardiff devils ,no .just grow up and its rugby in this part of the world not rugger :evil:

If you supported rugby you wouldn't view Blues as "local sports team", you'd follow Cardiff RFC. The Blues is an artificial region created which craps on Ponty et al, took Cardiff RFC's best players and has tried to claim Cardiff RFC's history as their own...

Agree, on a par with MK Dons.