Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We grew a pair of bollox today

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Fair play, the lads put it in today. Liked what I saw with Rigott (is he fit to play Tuesday or not?), Bellers Awesome, Chops a pain in the arse for defenders as usual, Keogh good supporting role. McPhail and Oli good central midfield partnership. On the negative side Naylor and Hudson still worry me. Everyone else played pretty solid. Have'nt heard the after match inrerview as of yet, hope our manager shows some humility and no snide remarks about message board or fans please Mr Jones just because we won one game. Long way to go yet but as I said we grew a pair today and long may that continue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We grew a pair of bollox today

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Agree but thought Hudson was superb today! Let's give the bloke some credit when it's due!

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Agree but thought Hudson was superb today! Let's give the bloke some credit when it's due!

he played ok but he still worries me. We need someone a bit quicker on his feet and a bit quicker in the head as well :lol: and would be handy if he could distribute the ball. As a stopper today was ok but could never go overboard about him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:47 pm

whitts was doing my box in today, kept coming in side to center to much. he just does not want to play right midfield

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:52 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:whitts was doing my box in today, kept coming in side to center to much. he just does not want to play right midfield

Well he needs to get used to it because McPhail has cemented his position as our playmaker in midfield today, thought he spread the ball around well aslways looked like he had more time on the ball than any other player and fits in well with Oli I think. Anyone else think the same?

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:whitts was doing my box in today, kept coming in side to center to much. he just does not want to play right midfield

Well he needs to get used to it because McPhail has cemented his position as our playmaker in midfield today, thought he spread the ball around well aslways looked like he had more time on the ball than any other player and fits in well with Oli I think. Anyone else think the same?

agree thought he was fantastic today, showed whitts how to do it lol wonder if when burke is back will jones take whitts out or keep mcphail?

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:22 pm

HOPE DJ STICKS WITH MCPHAIL,GIVE WHITTS A REST, TO SORT HIS HAIR AND NAILS OUT!!! :cat: :lolno: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Agree but thought Hudson was superb today! Let's give the bloke some credit when it's due!

i totaly agree hudson was great.. naylor looks to fat/slow and to be honest a league one player..

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Some of our fans also grew a pair today :ayatollah: