Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD TO SEE THE PLAYERS

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:51 pm

clap us today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOOD TO SEE THE PLAYERS

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Looks like they been reading the messageboard ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: - yes but it's good to see

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:54 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Looks like they been reading the messageboard ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: - yes but it's good to see

:lol: :lol: prob

but was good to see tho :D :D

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:08 pm

They clapped a stadium that was 3/4 empty :o :o that is disgusting did these people have somewhere to go ? I was willing the lads to sc :o ore a belter at the end and that lot would of missed it.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They clapped a stadium that was 3/4 empty :o :o that is disgusting did these people have somewhere to go ? I was willing the lads to sc :o ore a belter at the end and that lot would of missed it.

i no i was shocked how many people went :shock: but prob to beat the rush outside

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:44 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Looks like they been reading the messageboard ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: - yes but it's good to see

Nearly the Whole Club has lately :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Nearly the Whole Club has lately :lol: :ayatollah:

Well this forum is quickly becoming the mouthpiece for the fans and really can't be ignored :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Everybody gets to have their say here and you have a true reflection of the fans feelings coming through. Happiness is the order of the day today and long may that continue. If the team front up and put in the effort for the rest of the season as they did today then we can have no complaints at all no matter where we end up in the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Keep it up Bloobirds was a joy to watch today!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 pm

If the players view this forum would they be allowed to post on here or is that a strict No No. I bet they would like to reply to some posts :lol: :lol: and they would like to find out off Carl what clubs they are going to be sold to :lol: :lol: :lol: