Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ACCIDENTAL HERO....

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Several years ago the great Sir Bobby Robson was forced into making changes to his team during the World Cup....

Today a similar thing happened to Dave Jones team selection....and the Bluebirds were superb!!

Do you think he will learn from today's events??

For me, Jay is the only obvious replacement for the next game (if fit?? :roll: ) for an unlucky Keogh and then come the transfer window we DESPERATELY need a new left back if Dave considers the alternatives to the 'frequently caught out of position and poor distributor of the ball' Lee Naylor are not up to scratch....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ACCIDENTAL HERO....

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Several years ago the great Sir Bobby Robson was forced into making changes to his team during the World Cup....

Today a similar thing happened to Dave Jones team selection....and the Bluebirds were superb!!

For me, Jay is the only obvious replacement for the next game (if fit?? :roll: ) for an unlucky Keogh and then come the transfer window we DESPERATELY need a new left back if Dave considers the alternatives to the 'frequently caught out of position and poor distributor of the ball' Lee Naylor are not up to scratch....

Mc Phail should be a part of very game, he has great vision and his a superb passer of the ball, good to see him back :ayatollah:

Jones has enough talent there to look at the opposition and pick a formation that is capable of beating all in this league.

seeing has midfield is his weak point i will pick it for him for the stoke Game OLi and drinky to deal with the stoke bullies, putting mc pahil in between them jay up front with bellamy playing a free role off him, bring in burke to start. the defence is up to him

that line up will beat stoke .. :ayatollah:

whatever the result it will be an interesting test for us i hope we lhave a good cup run..what about the double this year?

Re: ACCIDENTAL HERO....

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Several years ago the great Sir Bobby Robson was forced into making changes to his team during the World Cup....

In my opinion your wealth of football knowledge is very limited as clearly your very obvious post goes to show, you should maybe stick to your left wing politics.

Naylor is an obvious weakness and has been since the start of the season. Why pipe up now on the subject? Can't you think of anything else to post as tonight is football related?

The mere fact you compare SIR Bobby Robson with Dave Jones as an example and the World Cup with the Championship in my opinion shows your limited knowledge as to you have to express the obvious weakness of Naylor.

If you were to delve deeper you in my opinion would be expressing the thought that playing the skill full Whitts on the right allows far more width and spraying of the football across the pitch , spreading and splitting open teams like Coventry.

But no in a negative way you attack the obvious weakest link.