Bellamy reflects on Coventry win

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 321771.stm

Re: Bellamy reflects on Coventry win

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Excellent interview - well done Craig :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Yes Come on Bells, We Need leaders like you, Class, Bottle and Leadership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes Come on Bells, We Need leaders like you, Class, Bottle and Leadership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he does speak great in interviews just wish she shut his gob on pitch on times, got another stupid booking today :cry:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:08 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes Come on Bells, We Need leaders like you, Class, Bottle and Leadership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he does speak great in interviews just wish she shut his gob on pitch on times, got another stupid booking today :cry:

agreed the booking was stupid...... the ref wasnt happy with him, afew minutes before the booking we had a corner, bells took his time walking over to take it, the ref was looking at his watch and you could see he wasnt happy, imo the ref took his revenge the 1st chance he could :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:13 pm

welshdougie wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

agreed the booking was stupid...... the ref wasnt happy with him, afew minutes before the booking we had a corner, bells took his time walking over to take it, the ref was looking at his watch and you could see he wasnt happy, imo the ref took his revenge the 1st chance he could :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i no he chopsy little bugger but sometimes i am arghhhhh u say anymore you will be off :(

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:37 pm

One of the best honest interviews i have seen for a long time.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm

One of the best honest interviews i have seen for a long time.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:01 am

what an open and honest interview fantastic work bellars :ayatollah: