Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bothroyd & bellamy

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 pm

can anyone explain why bothroyd was left out?

first I here he is injured then its to cold for him!! Sorry but without bellamy & bothroyd in the team we have no flair, skill or attacking power!!

Come january we need a defender, creative midfielder and replacement for jay if he goes!!

Re: bothroyd & bellamy

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Bothroyd - Too cold = He has a hamstring injury and needs to be kept warm so playing in freezing weather on a harder pitch than usual won't help anything. Today still isn't fit and hasn't recovered but has said on his twitter he should be back in a week.

Bellamy - Can't play two games in 3 days. simple.

To conclude i would prefer to have bothroyd and bellamy fit for the rest of the season rather than rush them back for a game against watford away when we have another 2 games in 3 days coming up. Good management.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 pm

perhapas but the players we got coming in to cover just aint up to scratch!!
Last edited by brewer918 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Im sorry I would rather have players with a bit of passion and no excuses thats all we have heard all season feeling ill injured and god knows what Im fed up of it. They get paid well enough just seem they dont care at times

Also Jay has a problem with his heel, Bellers well we all know about Bellers problem

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:20 pm

brewer918 wrote:perhapas but the players we got coming in to cover just aint up to scratch!!

SPOT ON