Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A big well done to our Fans !!!!

Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:51 pm

for not pelting the Watford goalkeeper with coins, cos he was asking for trouble the way he was winding our fans up..
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A big well done to our Fans !!!!

Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Should of done what we done when Watford wound us up after scoring...Just bottled em. :twisted:

Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:07 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:for not pelting the Watford goalkeeper with coins, cos he was asking for trouble the way he was winding our fans up..
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he can only dream of playing for a side who will take 2500 fans half way accross the country to watch them.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 am

Few funny chants today aswell. "4-1 down,do we give a f**k, we are Cardiff City and We are going up !" and " I wanna go home, i wanna go hoooooome, Watfords a s**thole, i wanna go home"
Shame about the team tho. Also didnt like Andy Keogh song that someone was trying to start in the Witherspoons pub and in the ground (maybe cos its i just dont like Keogh) :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:52 am

He didn't like us giving it back to him. The pressure seemed to get to him. Even with them 4-1 up, with us giving him stick back, he made a lot of mistakes. A few miskicks and nearly punched Chopras shot into his own net. He won't be an England regular if he can't take the pressure.

Loved it when the fans sang "fucked up by Matthews, you got fucked up by Matthews" :lol:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 am

What stick was he giving to our fans ?

Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 am

Kissing his badge continuously and giving it large when they scored.