Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unity

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 am

makes a great football club/team is unity whats missing from top to bottom at City, it's all well blaming the manager but hes only one cog in the wheel.

Re: Unity

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am

DJ appears a week cog at the moment.

Also most of his summer signings are not delivering the goods and look poor value for the wages we are paying.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am

Daya wrote:makes a great football club/team is unity whats missing from top to bottom at City, it's all well blaming the manager but hes only one cog in the wheel.

One cog in the wheel.

Well this reminds me of a car race. You can be second in the race but if a cog is not working properly you wont be second for long. You need to replace that cog beofre the race is finished or won. Simple really.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 am

i know what you are saying lads but i think theres a bigger picture to all this as well, there doesnt seem to be any unity throughout the club as a whole and unity is whats needed as history shows throughout football in succesful sides. you only got to look at chelsea since the wilkins sacking. winning teams/clubs have complete unity throughout

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 am

But Jones is by far the biggest and most important cog we have Steve

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 pm

thats the reason he should go.his title says it all.Manager.hes clearly not manageing.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Regardless of off the pitch, the unity that matters is on the pitch. Even then, it is scarce on the pitch. A managers job is to instill this - when the players are no good, or the manager is no good, there is unity to fall back on. In this case I fear it is gone. It's all okay though because we're still second :shock: