Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES' RESIGNATION SPEECH???

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:28 pm

The Sun. Today:

"Jones admitted: "We were well beaten. We didn't take the early gift they gave us and we
couldn't get up to the tempo that we normally do
. "It was our worst performance this season.
Take nothing away from Watford but I think there were too many bodies out there that
shouldn't have been. "Even on the bench, it's kids and two of the players shouldn't have even
been sitting on the bench. But that's all we've got until we can strengthen. "We now need
four or five players to give us that push. We've been short of players all season so for the
rest of the squad to get us in the position we are in now is fantastic. "If Harry Redknapp
would let a fit Jonathan Woodgate go, then he's the type of player we'll need to help us out.
"

Three points:

This tempo he's talking about, is he seriously suggesting that yesterday was just a blip?

It was a team packed with kids that beat us yesterday. Their winger destroyed a 'veteran'
left back, the kid was 20. Yet Jones is more or less saying that if he had a bigger squad
that our youngsters wouldnt even merit a place on the bench? What about Drinkwater?

Woodgate. We already have Riggott, admittedly he looks a really good player, but my God he
is such a risk. Jones now hints that he wants to take another MASSIVE one by getting Woodgate
in?? Madness and reckless born of panic. It is ENTIRELY feasible that we get Woodgate in and
he gets injured straight away. Then Riggot breaks down again. We cannot then replace them
and would be stuck with Hudson and Gypes. season over right there!!

His most worrying diatribe of the season by far. Go, now.

Re: DAVE JONES' RESIGNATION SPEECH???

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 pm

taffyapple wrote:The Sun. Today:

"Jones admitted: "We were well beaten. We didn't take the early gift they gave us and we
Take nothing away from Watford but I think there were too many bodies out there that
shouldn't have been. "Even on the bench, it's kids and two of the players shouldn't have even
been sitting on the bench. But that's all we've got until we can strengthen. "We now need
four or five players to give us that push. We've been short of players all season so for the
rest of the squad to get us in the position we are in now is fantastic. "If Harry Redknapp
would let a fit Jonathan Woodgate go, then he's the type of player we'll need to help us out.
"

Three points:

This tempo he's talking about, is he seriously suggesting that yesterday was just a blip?

It was a team packed with kids that beat us yesterday. Their winger destroyed a 'veteran'
left back, the kid was 20. Yet Jones is more or less saying that if he had a bigger squad
that our youngsters wouldnt even merit a place on the bench? What about Drinkwater?

Woodgate. We already have Riggott, admittedly he looks a really good player, but my God he
is such a risk. Jones now hints that he wants to take another MASSIVE one by getting Woodgate
in?? Madness and reckless born of panic. It is ENTIRELY feasible that we get Woodgate in and
he gets injured straight away. Then Riggot breaks down again. We cannot then replace them

second that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:34 pm

beddau blue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:The Sun. Today:

"

Three points:

second that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's more or less said that despite having Drinkwater, Blake, Matthews and Wildig in his squad,
his veteran players have managed to do the business.

My heart is heavy today :(

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 pm

hes a f*cking donk.i guess he wouldnt buy messi because hes "youngster", you gotta either have no brains like DJ or be total idiot at football. i mean its pathetic

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Watford are a team of "KIDS" that destroyed US yesterday . Mr Jones please go.