Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAD BLACKPOOL STATS.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Only one team Man City have won more away games this year.

Only one team have scored more away goals than them.

If they win their 3 games in hand on Man City who have played 20 games, they would be in fourth position.

MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MAD BLACKPOOL STATS.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Only one team Man City have won more away games this year.

If they win their 3 games in hand on Man City who have played 20 games, they would be in fourth position.

Ian Holloway, What a Manager and WITH NO REAL MONEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Great manager at the club....that's why

Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ian Holloway, What a Manager and WITH NO REAL MONEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it should be us :( ,i cant help looking at blackpools results and dreaming of what should have been :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 pm

What do you think would happen if VT used his millions to but the entire Blackpool 1st Team squad, do you think DJ could win promotion with them?

Then ask yourself what would happen if VT used his millions to pay off DJ and then paid Blackpool compensation for Holloway, do you think Ollie could get our squad promoted? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm

castleblue wrote:

What do you think would happen if VT used his millions to but the entire Blackpool 1st Team squad, do you think DJ could win promotion with them?

Then ask yourself what would happen if VT used his millions to pay off DJ and then paid Blackpool compensation for Holloway, do you think Ollie could get our squad promoted? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i believe that we should pay players with a small wage and massive bonuses,imagine no win no money(basic wage),win and you can buy your bentleys :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 pm

krab wrote:
castleblue wrote:

i believe that we should pay players with a small wage and massive bonuses,imagine no win no money(basic wage),win and you can buy your bentleys :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That was the Rick Wright way, huge bonus if you deliver, give the donkeys a carrot and see how far and fast they'll run. 8-)

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Then ask yourself what would happen if VT used his millions to pay off DJ and then paid Blackpool compensation for Holloway, do you think Ollie could get our squad promoted? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
i believe that we should pay players with a small wage and massive bonuses,imagine no win no money(basic wage),win and you can buy your bentleys :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

That was the Rick Wright way, huge bonus if you deliver, give the donkeys a carrot and see how far and fast they'll run. 8-)[/quote]

It worked, Pike and dale got over 60 goals between them during that period, a hero now but come off it, Pike was useless.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

We all thought they would fail badly, but credit too them.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

i think a few clubs (including ours) could learn a lot from blackpool :D

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm

rob wrote:i think a few clubs (including ours) could learn a lot from blackpool :D

Holloway yes....I can see him having a very promising future at higher level.

I'd say he's just short of Redknapp with time on his side

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Blackpool have played more away games than any other side this year... they've played 11 and Man utd just 8...not exactly 'fair' stats is it?!

They've exceeded expectations however I still think they'll struggle, if they manage to survive this season they'll have to do it all again next year and sides will have learnt a lot about them by then.

Well done to them, but they'll get found out. oh and they wont win the 3 games in hand. Squeeky bum time for them come April/May.