Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERIOUS QUESTION ABOUT ARE BENCH YEST?

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm

did it fill you with confidence ? did it make u go o yes we can put him on to help us?

i looked at bench went ' oh dear we lose 2 players a k a jay and bellers and we left with that bench?

i will upset lots of people strong first team shocking back up players bar mcphail.

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION ABOUT ARE BENCH YEST?

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

totally agree thats why i didnt go along with we have the strongest squad crap

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm

frank skinner wrote:totally agree thats why i didnt go along with we have the strongest squad crap

me two i looked at all the side and went you no what we lose 2 players like burke and jay or bellers its looks bare thin lol people will have go at me for slating matthews koumas widig and quinn and rae they don't give me confidence. thats my opinion tho :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm

those players mentioned wouldnt get in any of the top 10 first teams either so when we do have to play them we are weakening the team considerably ,not such a super squad then :!:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

frank skinner wrote:those players mentioned wouldnt get in any of the top 10 first teams either so when we do have to play them we are weakening the team considerably ,not such a super squad then :!:

i have he only good back up player is mcphail and maybe keogh for there effort.