Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FFS Another Forward

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 pm

We need defenders :roll:

The man really mystifies me ore an more each day.

Unless this chap can pair up with Bellamy similair to how Tevez did then I'm afraid I will have to go to the Vale and deal with Jones personally. Someone needs to put a few choice words across his earholes.

Re: FFS Another Forward

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm

DICK !!!!!

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Carl said we are in talks with another Prem player, that could quite easily be a CB.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm

RFMH wrote:Carl said we are in talks with another Prem player, that could quite easily be a CB.

I am sure it will be - we also dont know who will leave so Vaughan is great cover

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 pm

People were moaning about not having a striker on the bench yesterday :roll:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
RFMH wrote:Carl said we are in talks with another Prem player, that could quite easily be a CB.

I am sure it will be - we also dont know who will leave so Vaughan is great cover

Exactly. I don't think even DJ would be that daft to spend 1mil on a player that he doesn't have a place for. As long as he now knows he has to buy a left back and at least one centreback. And a surprise :D

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm

botw2 wrote:People were moaning about not having a striker on the bench yesterday :roll:

spot on looked weak didn't it

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Of course Jones is looking for a CB :lol: :lol: He wanted one before the season started.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 pm

I suppose Jones knows what he's doing........... he has to get it right once or twice a season.

vaughn, bellamy, bothroyd, chopra, burke, whittingham, keogh,

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

never know we could sign gabbidon on perm deal and woodgate on loan.... both had fair share of injurys but DJ likes that.... right?

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 am

Im sorry, but apart from Chopra and Bothroyd how many other strikers do we have? None. 2 strikers is enough is it? No way! And Keogh goes back at the end of the season so he doesn't count.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

what's happened to whitts goal prowess this season eh?

there's plenty of goals already in that side....but jones can only manage a formaton that allows one player per season to score th majority of the goals.

jones is a donkey and should be left in the nativity crib

Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:38 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:what's happened to whitts goal prowess this season eh?

there's plenty of goals already in that side....but jones can only manage a formaton that allows one player per season to score th majority of the goals.

jones is a donkey and should be left in the nativity crib

So what? Of we have a player that scores the Majority of goals, that doesn't make a difference , a goal is a goal! :lol: