Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MR JAY BOTHROYD

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm

I remember seeing jay in the directors box with the riddler and thinking(NO NOT THAT IDIOT) But dave jones has turned jay into a very decent player.my point is cardiff gave jay a chance when others did not want to know.how about some loyallty jay to the club that gave you a chance. :?: :?:

Re: MR JAY BOTHROYD

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 pm

loyalty football,doesnt work anymore.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 pm

No loyalty from players. Money talks.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 pm

yea get real its a job to them if he wants to go back to sitting in reserve team football in prem let him crack on back on the scrap heap all hes going to and ill be :lol: @it when it happends due to GREED

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

I totally agree with money talks. but remember where jay was going (nowhere) remember that jay and sign on the dotted line :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:14 pm

I forgot to say please :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I doubt he will pass the medicals with his ongoing calf problems.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:58 pm

I still think Jay just wants to see where we are at the end of the season, he knows the last few years have seen him 'come on' leaps and bounds. Nothing from Jay has ever hinted otherwise :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Ah the circle of football life. Be it January, July or whenever Jay will eventually leave. Then he will be replaced by the next player. I've thoroughly enjoyed Jay being here and I hope he stays but if he doesn't life goes on. I don't expect him to feel any loyalty or affiliation with us. He's a London boy, we're a Welsh football club. It's business to him. He needs to make as much money as he can. I would like to think he'd show us some appreciation for giving him a break and kick starting his career again but that's in a perfect world.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:41 pm

For all we know he could be told to leave the club!! so that mopney can be made to get new signings!