Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

30th birthday o/t

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Myself and my mates are going away for my mates 30th birthday.

Can anyone sugest any drinking games or stitch ups we can do to him?

Sorry not football related.

Any help would be great!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 30th birthday

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Can anyone help? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 30th birthday o/t

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Theres a drinking game which i play with my mates which can get you fucked in one round....f**k the bus its called.

Basicall you need a full set of cards...3-4 players can play..

the layout:

card 1
card 2 card 3
card 4 card 5 card 6
card 7 card 8 card 9 card 10

all cards face down, the remainder of cards is given out to the players,

flip card 1..say now its an ace...if you have an ace place it on the ace, if not take one mouthful of your pint flip card 2 if its a card which matches any in your hand..place it down if not take 2 mouthfuls of your pint same with card 3, card 4,5and 6 do the same but 3 mouthfuls abd card 7,8,9 and 10 same but 4 mouthfuls..

all players add up all the numbers on your cards (queen jack and king are 10) who ever has the highest number plays f**k the bus.

f**k the bus: put all the cards in the deck and shuffle well...this is a guessing game..someone must hold the deck and ask the person with the highest number four questions...first question..red or black.if they guess red and the card is red they move onto the next question if not take a mouthful and start again..second question..higher or lower..if they guesssed red right and it was a 4 of hearts and they say higher, if its higher they move to the third question, if not take a mouthful and start again..the third question..inbetween or out..so basically inbetween 4 and 10 or out (1-3 jack -king) if right they move to last question..if wrong take a mouthful and start the quetions again..the last question...guess the deck..if he says spades and the next card is a spade hes beat f**k the bus...if hes wrong hes gotta start the questions again...

now this is my 100th post on this forum :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm

the layout of the cards is supposed to be a pyramid laid down obviously

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Nice one Bridgend bluebird!!

Cheers for that!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

I hope you get it cause i find it easier describing in person :lol: :ayatollah: enjoy