Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEE NAYLOR

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:18 pm

would struggle to get into a league 2 side, so WHAT THE f**k IS HE 1st CHOICE IN OUR TEAM FOR, HE IS SHIT. :evil:

Re: LEE NAYLOR

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

my fugging granny would go past naylor he is total shite

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

i can not remeber a decent tackle from him since hes been here every single player joggs past him yet he plays every week its amazing everything is put down his side 99%of the games yet nothing happends :lol:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

We can all see it so Jones can as well. no idea why he plays him unless he is being blackmailed

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

nobby wrote:would struggle to get into a league 2 side, so WHAT THE f**k IS HE 1st CHOICE IN OUR TEAM FOR, HE IS SHIT. :evil:

cause hes cheap

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Listening to the game on Player,every Brizzle attack the commentators say they are just going past Naylor with ease,and they just said the Jacks are 1-0 up Happy New f*cking Year

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:Listening to the game on Player,every Brizzle attack the commentators say they are just going past Naylor with ease,and they just said the Jacks are 1-0 up Happy New f*cking Year

this is nothing new its been going on every game he plays :?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:35 pm

The Watford manager said he targeted Naylor, hence every team will do the same thing now.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

I do not rate Naylor but the whole defence besides Mcnaughton are shit they would all struggle in League 2