Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Big Sam To Cardiff City..

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Just spoke to a Rovers ST holder, who just laughed at thought of me having to watch a big sam team :(

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Can anyone find a bookie offering odds on Allardyces next club??

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Philstantsrifle wrote:Can anyone find a bookie offering odds on Allardyces next club??

Bookies not giving odds on big Sam at the moment. ;)

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 pm

C-MOB you were a right prick when you first posted on this MB.

However you have now won me over with your football posts, even if the Big Sam issue is a load of Bollox. Your posts are now good and football related, happy new year.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Even if we do sack DJ, which I hope we dont, I can't see Sam coming here. He's already ruled himself out of the PNE and Burnley jobs and has hinted that he is waiting for a premier league job. So he'll be monitoring the situations at Fulham and West Ham

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Mike_Blue wrote:Just spoke to a Rovers ST holder, who just laughed at thought of me having to watch a big sam team :(

I would love him to Manage us, give Warnock a run for his money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mike_Blue wrote:Just spoke to a Rovers ST holder, who just laughed at thought of me having to watch a big sam team :(

I would love him to Manage us, give Warnock a run for his money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

big sam would sort our defence out and set pieces cause we are shit at corners

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Magners wrote:C-MOB you were a right prick when you first posted on this MB.

However you have now won me over with your football posts, even if the Big Sam issue is a load of Bollox. Your posts are now good and football related, happy new year.

Magners the QPR bashing done my swede in so I went into prick mode, but we are all best mates now :D & I'm delighted to know we have found some common ground in football. Appreciate your post pal.

As for Sam it may be bollox I really don't know but coming from JB I thought it carried a bit of weight with him being a Blackburn player.

Happy new year to you & yours also mate. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 pm

C-MOB wrote:

Magners the QPR bashing done my swede in so I went into prick mode, but we are all best mates now :D & I'm delighted to know we have found some common ground in football. Appreciate your post pal.

As for Sam it may be bollox I really don't know but coming from JB I thought it carried a bit of weight with him being a Blackburn player.

Happy new year to you & yours also mate. :ayatollah:

All the best C-MOB. Thanks for your kind comments.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 pm

don;t get me wrong big sam is a great manager but would his style of play fit here at CCFC

ERM NO

in what way does long ball suit cardiff city, for years we've tried lofting the ball forward it doesn't work, hudson, gyepes, johnson loovens, naylor, kennedy all loft ball forward and 2 seconds later we are on the backfoot again

slow build up play and counter attacking football is what we are good at simple as that

BIG SAM's long ball game won;t work here

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm

c mob and milly hit it off immediatly, he still wants to take me on a date :o :mrgreen:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm

milly44 wrote:

c mob and milly hit it off immediatly, he still wants to take me on a date :o :mrgreen:

Hello my little cherub :P

Date; 23rd April, Ninian pub about 12 pm? ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am

NIBluebird wrote:Kick and run football - hope not

He was aweful at Newcastle

Jones can sort us out - No To BIG SAM

Newcastle were 10th when they sacked him, he did fine.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am

new blood needed