Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CARL

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Have u changed your opinions on dave? and more importantly what do you thinks gonna happen?
I have a feeling he might go tonight and the reason why its taking so long is cos they are deciding on what to do next

My opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: which means nothing :P

Re: FAO CARL

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I am gutted about the defeat, am gutted about the last 10 games and I think that DJ may have come to the end of the road.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm

thanks for the reply

i know how big a fan of his you are just wanted to know your take on it.......that interview after the game makes me think he already had been told

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm

is this your personal opinion or are there whispers within the club ??
cheers

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:41 pm

I am hearing certain claims but I am trying to get them confirmed or dispelled

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am gutted about the defeat, am gutted about the last 10 games and I think that DJ may have come to the end of the road.

Really Carl ??

The hype and fan demands are outrageous - we will still be in to two once signings are in , need to stic with Jones - New manager will totally screw us up

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Transatlantic phone calls going on as we speak??? a new manager already lined up??? these are the things being bandied about

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am hearing certain claims but I am trying to get them confirmed or dispelled

have you got any claims on who may replace d jones ??

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:47 pm

A meeting is taking place on DJ's future.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Carl I know you're one of his biggest supporters, but surely Jones has lost
the dressing room after today's terrible display?

To pick on the press again today?

We need to change and fast I'm sorry. Fifth and sliding down under Jones

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

i dont know carl but he seems like he knows everything and i think its awsome that weve got someone on the inside so to speak and now that carl say dave should go i think its definatley time to say goodbye :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Carl,

I WAS a DJ fan, Annis knows how much i stuck up for him, HOWEVER, the way he treated the reporter today calling him out of order for asking a normal question is beyond belief. Results are unacceptable and i think DJ has now been FOUND OUT..

Carl, i feel this forum has come a long way recently, i feel there is no COMFORT seat in the club anymore and NO WHERE to hide because of this forum and the good updates you provide.

Us fans are the most important part of a club, DJ did not respect that and his time is up.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Carl,

I WAS a DJ fan, Annis knows how much i stuck up for him, HOWEVER, the way he treated the reporter today calling him out of order for asking a normal question is beyond belief. Results are unacceptable and i think DJ has now been FOUND OUT..

Carl, i feel this forum has come a long way recently, i feel there is no COMFORT seat in the club anymore and NO WHERE to hide because of this forum and the good updates you provide.

Us fans are the most important part of a club, DJ did not respect that and his time is up.

Honest Post
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm

As a Wolves Fan also, I too have always been for Dave Jones, But just after Beller come here and after the swans game we have gone from bad to f*cking Bad. Today was the all time low for me,all the players knew how we needed to win this game and we didnt just get beat we got fucked, by a team that we should have had a draw from. All the bottom teams have piss over us and now we dont even deserve to be in 5th,after all the games we have lost. Sorry Dave but you are pulling us down or! you are letting someone or something pull us down.thats not a manager in charge! YOU HAVE TO GO ! GOD SAVE THE BLUEBIRDS, As our manager cant

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am gutted about the defeat, am gutted about the last 10 games and I think that DJ may have come to the end of the road.

At last you seen the light Carl!