Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3-0 to the Wurzels!!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Neil Kinnock,Ivor the engine,Sean the sheep,some soldiers from Zulu,Gareth Edwards,Charlotte Church,(Ive run out of names!!),your boys took a he'll of a beating today. :lol:
Honestly, how the f**k are you near the top? You looked a shambles.Your support was the quietest at Ashton Gate for a while
Never mind,once all the band wagon jumpers disappear
you can get back to your loyal average 6,000 crowds!!! :ayatollah:
Adios, see you next season lads!!!!

Re: 3-0 to the Wurzels!!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:46 pm

9posts :lol:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 pm

So you must be above us now in the league you carrot crunching sister shagging inbred??

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:Neil Kinnock,Ivor the engine,Sean the sheep,some soldiers from Zulu,Gareth Edwards,Charlotte Church,(Ive run out of names!!),your boys took a he'll of a beating today. :lol:
Honestly, how the f**k are you near the top? You looked a shambles.Your support was the quietest at Ashton Gate for a while
Never mind,once all the band wagon jumpers disappear
you can get back to your loyal average 6,000 crowds!!! :ayatollah:
Adios, see you next season lads!!!!

Couple of questions :-

1. I assume you are staying up if you are seeing us next season ?
2. How's the new stadium ?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:51 pm

jog on wizzy boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm

first win over us in 3 years and he comes on here to boast,

i wasnt there today but i was last season 6-0 best away trip ever,

even though it was only round the corner from my house,lol

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:53 pm

go shag your german queen - :3some: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm

dorsetblue, we are closer to playoffs than the drop and the new stadium will be built, have no fear, and when it is it will not resemble an IKEA flatpack like yours does, pop on to our official site and have a gander, trust me there is not a design like it in this nation of ours , unlike yours which is the same as every new ground built in last fifteen years, southampton, leicester, darlington , derby, coventry, shall i go on? come back with something more original :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [color=#FF0000]3-0 to the wurzel boys

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Village Green :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:So you must be above us now in the league you carrot crunching sister shagging inbred??

:lol: :lol: these carrots sure taste nice tonight Boyo!!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm

village green , dont make me larf you plum, village green is were you donkeys shud be playing and without a manager from what i av been reading, jog on lamb lickers you were dicked :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:03 pm

mallo wrote:go shag your german queen - :3some: :ayatollah:

She's less my Queen than yours Ivor, I wouldn't shag her anyway, I've got me sister for that :D

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

canweplayyoueveryweek wrote:village green , dont make me larf you plum, village green is were you donkeys shud be playing and without a manager from what i av been reading, jog on lamb lickers you were dicked :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You'd know all about being dicked.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

canweplayyoueveryweek wrote:dorsetblue, we are closer to playoffs than the drop and the new stadium will be built, have no fear, and when it is it will not resemble an IKEA flatpack like yours does, pop on to our official site and have a gander, trust me there is not a design like it in this nation of ours , unlike yours which is the same as every new ground built in last fifteen years, southampton, leicester, darlington , derby, coventry, shall i go on? come back with something more original :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [color=#FF0000]3-0 to the wurzel boys

Scunny have two games in hand, Watford one, so worst scenario, 1 point above the drop and 9 off the playoffs, now feck off.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 pm

children isnt it time for bed.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:first win over us in 3 years and he comes on here to boast,

i wasnt there today but i was last season 6-0 best away trip ever,

even though it was only round the corner from my house,lol

Yes, were gloating tonight,why shouldn't we.
Different when you were doing it last year wasn't it.
Enjoy it while we can :D

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm

exactly while you can.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:23 pm

all i can say is... today was totally ownage! we actually deserved to win this one our lads worked there ass off for a change!

as for cardiff boiz... dunno where to start...

as for the muppets who want to start about 6-0 shit ... at least we kept singing hey.. true fans go to the end...

not like your lot ... didnt sing for shit really...

the best team won on the day. as for bellamy lovers he wasnt all that today.

and as for any other young lads on here thinking there all mouth saying they going to have fight etc with city...

u didnt even try anything..

loads little boiz.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:

She's less my Queen than yours Ivor, I wouldn't shag her anyway, I've got me sister for that :D

lol respect for sense of humour ! :lol: get the :occasion5: in :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 pm

mallo wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:

lol respect for sense of humour ! :lol: get the :occasion5: in :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: there in fella ;)

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Billy go shag Your sister

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

placid-casual..

do you actually no how to talk ?

seems like your only here to swear..

grow up!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm

No I'm Not You wanker !! lol :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Come on Jules behave or i will have to tell the inbreds where you live in Brizzle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: