Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones Sacked in AM

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm

According to a prem manager big mates with big Sam - not saying it's fact but that was from his own mouth.

Re: Jones Sacked in AM

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Daya wrote:According to a prem manager big mates with big Sam - not saying it's fact but that was from his own mouth.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah:

Daya wrote:According to a prem manager big mates with big Sam - not saying it's fact but that was from his own mouth.

So big sam's got the job then?

Peter Reid.

So has anyone found a book where we can lump on big Sam yet??

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Surely he'd be sacked in digital?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm

NJ73 wrote:Surely he'd be sacked in digital?

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorning :D

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm

He should be sacked,but I can't see it,I think he ll be given a couple of games

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:56 pm

....some at the club (prob Jenkins) want to give him two more games.

Too late by then. If we get someone new in we need to give them the transfer window.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm

dave jones has run out of ideas 1 win in 7 is just not good enough we have the best squad in the championship we should walk the league time to freshen things up BIG SAM or martin oneil would be good

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 pm

wez 1927 wrote:dave jones has run out of ideas 1 win in 7 is just not good enough we have the best squad in the championship we should walk the league time to freshen things up BIG SAM or martin oneil would be good

O'Neil walked out of an established Prem club.

Come to us?

More chance of DJ getting a clue.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

nerd wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:dave jones has run out of ideas 1 win in 7 is just not good enough we have the best squad in the championship we should walk the league time to freshen things up BIG SAM or martin oneil would be good

Come to us?

he had falling out over broken promises from randy larner

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Damned Yank wrote:....some at the club (prob Jenkins) want to give him two more games.

Too late by then. If we get someone new in we need to give them the transfer window.

Jones calls Jenkins, the office boy internally.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
nerd wrote:

Come to us?

he had falling out over broken promises from randy larner

Yeah.

But he still had better players, far more resources than he'd have with us.

There's zero chance Tan would hire O'Neill and say "here's my cheque book, fella, buy whatever and whoever you wanted".

O'Neill is waiting for a nice cushy Prem job.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Daya wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:....some at the club (prob Jenkins) want to give him two more games.

The office boy would love to sack the manager :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 pm

nerd wrote:

Feruson has no intention of going for some time, same as Wenger.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Daya wrote:

That's a funny name.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
nerd wrote:

Feruson has no intention of going for some time, same as Wenger.

Maybe, but there's a job in scouseland that should be coming available soon. My hunch is he's waiting for that.

Regardless, I very much doubt he'd want another job like Leicester, where resources are limited.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:26 pm

To the arse wipe who has linked this thread to CCMB. You prick.

Read what I actually posted before you mouth off on your message board. tosser!

That goes for the other f*cking nerds who commented pathetically as well.

NERDS

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 pm

What's the problem? The guy who posted the link didn't make any comment on your post, he just linked to it. Yeah, I can see how one or two of the follow up posts might piss you off, but if you (or me or anyone else) is going to make a post, some people are going to take a pop, it needs to be like water off a duck's back to be honest, otherwise posting on mb's might not be for you. Just my opinion.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Daya wrote:To the arse wipe who has linked this thread to CCMB. You prick.

Read what I actually posted before you mouth off on your message board. tosser!

That goes for the other f*cking nerds who commented pathetically as well.

NERDS

Bit harsh mate, he was just linking to your post that's all.

ps. Steve, Mike has removed the post now.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:15 pm

TH63 wrote:What's the problem? The guy who posted the link didn't make any comment on your post, he just linked to it. Yeah, I can see how one or two of the follow up posts might piss you off, but if you (or me or anyone else) is going to make a post, some people are going to take a pop, it needs to be like water off a duck's back to be honest, otherwise posting on mb's might not be for you. Just my opinion.

Good point . good night.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:48 am

Daya wrote:

Tut, Tut!! Listening to idle gossip and rumour methinks....

The 'office boy' for Jenkins?? Doesn't sound like anything DJ would say in fairness....

People will always invent what they don't actually know....and there are a couple on this site that do that. I hope you are not one of those, as some of your comments are quite good BUT unfortunately not THIS one

:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: