Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WONDER IF BELLAMY IS THINKING

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

why the hell did i come down here for haha

Re: I WONDER IF BELLAMY IS THINKING

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 pm

How about " I wonder if the geezer I smashed a chair over his head in the Tavistock pub is alright"

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:why the hell did i come down here for haha

Who gives a shit - if he is upset - 1 weeks wages equates to what most of us earn in 4/5 years - shame the bloke in the Tavistock didn't make contact first - BELLAMY OUT - Cardiff City are nothing but a family convenience for him - COCK.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:why the hell did i come down here for haha

Who gives a shit - if he is upset - 1 weeks wages equates to what most of us earn in 4/5 years - shame the bloke in the Tavistock didn't make contact first - BELLAMY OUT - Cardiff City are nothing but a family convenience for him - COCK.

why what happened?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Daya wrote:How about " I wonder if the geezer I smashed a chair over his head in the Tavistock pub is alright"

explain...

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 pm

in all honesty hes done f**k all for us really on the pitch!!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:
Daya wrote:How about " I wonder if the geezer I smashed a chair over his head in the Tavistock pub is alright"

explain...

good mate of mine said he picked the wrong guy to smash on the swede with a chair!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 pm

pokie1 wrote:
Woody CCFC wrote:

explain...

good mate of mine said he picked the wrong guy to smash on the swede with a chair!

If he did that he's a premier prick

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Charlie big spuds walking around with his black bouncer. He will do it to the wrong person 1 day. Already heard he was saved by the skin of his teeth when mouthing off to one of the Lyon's clan in Glasgow.

Not being funny if he had pulled his finger out & produced you wouldn't be in half the shit your in. On form wouldn't get into our side & that's no dig just being bluntly honest.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm

In truth he's been a big dissapointment for us & i would'nt be dissapointed to see him go. Watford showed us what can be done when you have every player playing for each other & no sulky prima donnas in sight. The harmony seems to be effected for some reason & there's a few big players from last season who don't seem to be flowing at present.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm

C-MOB wrote:Charlie big spuds walking around with his black bouncer. He will do it to the wrong person 1 day. Already heard he was saved by the skin of his teeth when mouthing off to one of the Lyon's clan in Glasgow.

Not being funny if he had pulled his finger out & produced you wouldn't be in half the shit your in. On form wouldn't get into our side & that's no dig just being bluntly honest.

I think your bang on mate.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm

C-MOB wrote:Charlie big spuds walking around with his black bouncer. He will do it to the wrong person 1 day. Already heard he was saved by the skin of his teeth when mouthing off to one of the Lyon's clan in Glasgow.

BELLAMY = 2010 ROBBIE FOWLER - APART FROM SHIRT SALES HE HAS DONE FECK ALL - HOPE FEYENOORD SIGN HIM MONDAY.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I think Bellamy's been awesome since he's been here, and if our other players had his passion and determination then we wouldn't be in the situation we are.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Top top player just doesn't seem to click at this level. I can't work it out. Really thought he was gonna rape defences this year. Still got half a season so he might come alive but his attitude borders on disrespect, its alright saying you are a winner & you give 110% but he crosses the line with his gob.

He should concentrate on his own game & his own failings & maybe then he will have a right to have a pop but as it stands he hasn't.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

me too. at the end of the day it's kicking a ball around,somthing most young kids given a bit of belief will do all day long,look at drougba he was 25 when he was picked up.ive had enought of theses prima donas.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Who is looking after Bellamy now? I Know John Smith was at one stage, he is a right hard b*stard was said to be hardest in Cardiff.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Dunno some black fella I heard.

Few pals of my cousins were watching him in Glasgow & they said on a few occasions he had to leave premises because he was giving it to the wrong people. Apparently the night he was mouthing off to Eddie Lyons in the city centre the fellas watching him were told get rid now or else. Don't think these fellas give slaps either they don't give a f**k who he is or what he earns.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:16 pm

C mob, you are correct.He seems to suffer with an attitude problem that upsets our balance of play. I was sat near the front of the family stand for the Preston game when after the ball had run out for a goal kick & he slammed the ball in temper into the hoardings facing the stand, if that ball had missed the hoardings it could have done some kid some damage.There seems a lot of frustration in his play, maybe he's too good for us & is frustrated by the lack of quality around him but it certainly looks like it upsets the flow going forward.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Have any of you considered bellamy is playing in a side.who dont give a f**k about cardiff bellamy gives his all.But 1 man dont make a team ffs :roll:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Bluebirdsover

I thought that about him being too good but surely top players adapt? He's been at this level before with Norwich & Coventry, I just think he has a big mouth end of. Lots of players wear their heart on their sleeves but it seems where ever he goes the hurricane that is the CB drama is sure to follow.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 pm

C-MOB wrote:Dunno some black fella I heard.

Few pals of my cousins were watching him in Glasgow & they said on a few occasions he had to leave premises because he was giving it to the wrong people. Apparently the night he was mouthing off to Eddie Lyons in the city centre the fellas watching him were told get rid now or else. Don't think these fellas give slaps either they don't give a f**k who he is or what he earns.

I stayed right next door to Glasgow and knew alot of folk working the club and pub doors at the time he was there and I never heard anything like that - and it's not the sort of stuff that gets kept quiet. A few footballers have had bother in Glasgow, but I certainly never heard Bellamy's name mentioned at anytime.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Not saying it didn;t happen mind, just rare not to hear about it.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Ptb it was well known in certain circles for sure in Glasgow.

As you say you would think things get in the papers but I can imagine Bellamy has a fair few drama's when out but you won't hear about them. The thing with Eddie Lyons Jr definitely happened as I had calls after from cousins and other pals up there who don't even know each other.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm sure all this trouble he gets in to is totally his fault, and that he's not provoked at all, ever.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:53 pm

SteW wrote:I'm sure all this trouble he gets in to is totally his fault, and that he's not provoked at all, ever.

I can imagine he gets dogs abuse.

Something tells me he doesn't really help his cause though.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 pm

When Bellamy signed I was worried that if we went through a bad patch, he would be blamed. Peopke have made him out to be our saviour and when the team has been shite, its Bellamy who unfairly gets the blame. People are using him as a scapegoat.

As for outside footie. I couldn't give two flying shits if he's a prick.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm

IMO THE REST OF THE SQUAD ARE DRAGGING HIM DOWN TO THEY'RE LEVEL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

vikinblue wrote:IMO THE REST OF THE SQUAD ARE DRAGGING HIM DOWN TO THEY'RE LEVEL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good point.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:07 pm

vikinblue wrote:IMO THE REST OF THE SQUAD ARE DRAGGING HIM DOWN TO THEY'RE LEVEL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

are they f**k...not having that! top players should produce at all levels ,big fan of bellers but he aint been all that and if im being honest some of our other players are outshinning him this season.....imo the whole squad are shit at the moment!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:12 pm

You can't polish a turd. DJ was banking on his pool of players playing at least as well as last season - leaving Bellamy to give that extra bit on top to push us over the line. It doesn't work when the rest of the team are playing like muck, leaving the opposition to focus solely on him.

People blame Bellamy, and its not fair - no one player can carry 10 others through what we've been playing like. I don't care about his wages, it is not about that. Give a new man the managers job, see the team putting in decent performances, and we will see Craig making an excellent contribution when he plays.