Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Overpaid,Overhyped?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Anyone else think this of Bellamy. :ayatollah:

Re: Overpaid,Overhyped?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm

abf9 wrote:Anyone else think this of Bellamy. :ayatollah:

Every player in My Opinion is over paid, But as much as I believe an on form Bells is our Star player HE IS DEF OVER PAID and what makes it Worse, is once again DJ has Signed an Injury prone player, misses half the Season, Rem Fowler.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 pm

bag of spanners!!!

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Every player in My Opinion is over paid, But as much as I believe an on form Bells is our Star player HE IS DEF OVER PAID and what makes it Worse, is once again DJ has Signed an Injury prone player, misses half the Season, Rem Fowler.

Annis , if Jones won every game between now and end of season and Bellamy played every game , you would still have an issue with him.

Fact !!!

Be careful who you wish for to replace him !!!!! You assume itll be best for club and promotion , maybe it wont !! ? :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

mancini seen something no one else did. thats wild part.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 pm

All of them. Too easy to just blame one person for everything that is going on.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 pm

PtB wrote:

All of them. Too easy to just blame one person for everything that is going on.

I`m not blaming one person,far from it.But we need fit players and Bellers was a gamble from day 1 with injury probs.
That said,on his day he`s one of the best players around but forsome reason we`re not getting it out of him.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis , if Jones won every game between now and end of season and Bellamy played every game , you would still have an issue with him.

Fact !!!

Be careful who you wish for to replace him !!!!! You assume itll be best for club and promotion , maybe it wont !! ? :ayatollah:

Richard, Glad you have Faith in DJ, SOMEONE HAS TO, I DONT EVEN THINK DJ HAS FAITH IN HIS OWN SELF.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:47 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Fact !!!

Got to ask you this NIBluebird but do you go to any of our games?