Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT CARDIFF CITY FANS WANT

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm

13 years i been supporting cardiff city ever since i come out of hops with my legs being broken to help me walk again. my old man said fancy going to see cardiff. my reply ' cardiff are u mad who are the' dad says ' cum on we go down have day out to take your mind off everything' so go down there when we was in bottom league, we won i can't really remember the result i was young i got drunk since then haha.

but i remember going home and thinking that was amazing fans players responding to the passion we showed and we responded to passion they showed.

so then i ask my dad can i have season ticket he went yea thats fine aslong u support them threw thick and thin.

so seasons went buy and cardiff grew the players where changing but passion was still there from top to bottom.

sam arrived i was oh here we go what this mad man going to do now, he was buying players i could never of thought we was going to buy we starting pushing and pushing going up and up.

i could not go to few of the games cuz of my legs where in such bad pain i had walking sticks at the time but i always gave my ticket to family member to experience to power of cardiff city atmosphere.

then that game against qpr and andy c scored that chip i didn't think he had it in him it come over his shoulder i thought i god i gonna be able to head it myself now but no it went in, that was one best days of my life fans where in full voice players where going mad.

then all stuff happend with sam it was sad times and bit of shock but to be honest i enjoyed it when sam was here he helped us on the ladder you can't take it from the man and he loved cardiff thats what we want as city fan.

then i suppose i think passion changed when dj and peter came along. it was more like they worked together against the fans i noticed it myself the fans did not rub off on them and you could see players not up for the battle, so years went buy we getting closer and closer.

so play off final came along i was thinking oh god here we go again so match went on jay went off and it was no fight and every one was clueless.

i suppose dj has done good job getting up as far as we could i supported him to hills but now if you look team they look flat and they lost all confidence, i just wished it could be like before players lift the fans and we lift them it was cardiff city all about? we all want the same thing as cardiff city supporter.

so what i really trying to get at i think over the years passion for city badge has changed due the players image changing and money. can you imagine andy legg in this side he would be going mental.

we need a change and we need to get passion back in to cardiff city football club we growing brand yes we got new fans and i suppose they don't no history of cardiff even people going longer than me.

so we should al get together and lift the boys are selves even if manager can't.

i am dj fan and think he is good man but to be honest it hurts me to say he has leave the road and let some one else drive us . that's a fact