Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

someone help me out please !!! (not about jones)

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am

im taking 2 friends to their first ever city game on tuesday night, and bought my tickets online last week. and they still aint arrived. i have been told by a friend that the club has most proberbly sent them out but the post office is fucked and my tickets might not arrive until after tuesdays game. i am just wondering if i tell the club i aint recieved my tickets will they still let me in ?

Re: someone help me out please !!! (not about jones)

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am

I had a problem like this last year. Ull probably find that the club will have left your tickets in the collection box just outside the ground. Ring them up and theyll let u know. They sometimes do this if they feel the tickets may not get to you in time ie due to bad weather or late order. Or if the mail have messed up ull be able to track your tickets with the royal mail the club should keep an invoice number. If they have been lost the club will definatley reprint the tickets for you.

But on the other hand losing ur tickets may be a blessing in disguise after our recent performances.................lol :ayatollah: