Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Paul Quinn

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 pm

whether you agree or not, (which im sure we all dont) people are only putting it out there. DJ wont pick him anyway so it aint going to effect team selection. if i could be ased to trace back 4/5months ago i talked about this when it happened.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Why cant these grown men bury the f*cking hatchcet for the sake of football and business?

WTF! Is Jones' relationship with the players is this bad he has to go.

We would be ALOT better off with Quinn and Gerrard playing.

But no, Jonesy wonesys feelings got hurt.

I'm a big fan of Jones though.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 pm

he's a grade A c*nt if he did say that

hadn't he done some twattish things up at motherwell too?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

milly44 wrote:whether you agree or not, (which im sure we all dont) people are only putting it out there. DJ wont pick him anyway so it aint going to effect team selection. if i could be ased to trace back 4/5months ago i talked about this when it happened.

Milly, could you please give me a short breakdown of what you wrote?? Cheers.... :ayatollah:

I find this disturbing on so many levels, the main one being Dave Jones doesn't need this shit for something PROVEN to be a fabrication....

Also, can ANYONE clear up EXACTLY Quinn's current position?? As I said, I was led to believe he was long-term injured....

And it doesn't seem that long ago (end of last season) there was talk of a contract extension after he started to show a bit of form....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
milly44 wrote:whether you agree or not, (which im sure we all dont) people are only putting it out there. DJ wont pick him anyway so it aint going to effect team selection. if i could be ased to trace back 4/5months ago i talked about this when it happened.

Milly, could you please give me a short breakdown of what you wrote?? Cheers.... :ayatollah:

I find this disturbing on so many levels, the main one being Dave Jones doesn't need this shit for something PROVEN to be a fabrication....

Also, can ANYONE clear up EXACTLY Quinn's current position?? As I said, I was led to believe he was long-term injured....

And it doesn't seem that long ago (end of last season) there was talk of a contract extension after he started to show a bit of form....
basically that while on tour in portugal jones and Quinn had a big bust up. cant remember how deep i went into it, but everyone was aware of it then, although i knew what quinn said, id didnt go into detail as i didnt feel it was appropriate. but the point is it was all brought up months ago, and know real fuss was made :ayatollah:

basically that while on tour in portugal jones and Quinn had a big bust up. cant remember how deep i went into it, but everyone was aware of it then, although i knew what quinn said, id didnt go into detail as i didnt feel it was appropriate. but the point is it was all brought up months ago, and know real fuss was made :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 am

He's shit anyway! :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 am

milly44 wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Thanks Milly....IMO your actions at that time were correct, particularly IF these rumours are close to the truth :roll:

Still don't understand why he's still here IF the bust-up was THAT big.... :?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 am

i'm all for players standing up for themselves when they disagree with tactics or whatever.
jones should be man enough to take criticism and work things out properly, ( but we know he doesn't, he just abuses his position ).
his job is to pick the best starting 11 not the ones who suck up to him.

however IF QUINN did call him a paedo then he should be shown the door, there is no need to say such a vile thing.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 am

Surely, if Quinn said that, he could have been sacked for gross misconduct, regardless of his contract. The fact that he [Quinn] is still with the club is a puzzle to me.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Surely, if Quinn said that, he could have been sacked for gross misconduct, regardless of his contract. The fact that he [Quinn] is still with the club is a puzzle to me.

Then the press get hold of it figure out what has gone on and bring up Jones history with the case again, reminding everyone making his life hell again

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:28 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Surely, if Quinn said that, he could have been sacked for gross misconduct, regardless of his contract. The fact that he [Quinn] is still with the club is a puzzle to me.

Agree, mate....

I cannot see ANY other option than to terminate his contract IF that was ANYWERE NEAR what was said....

As I said previously, I was under the impression he had a long-term injury and would be hugely disturbed if he was allowed to stay with NO CHANCE of playing, as we currently need someone like him.

He was playing well towards the end of last season and had been promised an extended contract....

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 am

One thing is for certain, if Gerrard and Quinn were in our back four, our defence would have some bite. Ok they arnt amazing defenders, but better than we got right now.