Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All about support !

Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Its true we are going through a crisis and there is a lot of negativity about DJ and some of the players.
The only way to get through a crisis is by sticking together as a Football Club. Cardiff City Football Club is not just the team and the manager. We all play a part, every single person who has an interest in the Club. Its great to support a team through the good times ,but its even MORE important to stick together and increase the support through the bad times. That is what supporting a Football Club is all about. We have had successive promising seasons in the past and are improving all the time. I will be there Tuesday cheering the City on against Leeds and whatever the score I will be at all of the remaining games supporting the team on the road to future glory. Come on support the boys and MAKE SOME NOISE !!!! :ayatollah:

Re: All about support !

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm

At long last, this is the only post which I can give my 100% support too.
I'm gutted like the rest of you with the current dip in form and been to all games since Coventry at home.
I would rather not have had a dip in form,but we are having it now, better than in the run in at the end of the season.

KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Wholeheartedly agree with both of you lets get behind the team and manager on Tuesday and NO BOOING if all doesnt go to plan as that just eggs on the opposition the players know when they are bad and us booing won't help we need to get behind them and see if we can life the players and get passion back into our beloved Bluebirds CUM ON WE CAN DO IT !!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 pm

I'll be there, I'll be there, with my little and pick and shovel i'll be there!
Well said BarneyArmy - i bets you got CCFC tatooed on your bellend ! I too will be screaming for our team on tuesday through the pain - DJ I knows you read the site. If you care about the club at least have the respect for us to tell us what the problems are and stop hiding behind excuses, we will always be cheering the boys even if you do play Rae from time to time! If your hearts not in it jonesy - do one. BloooooooooooooooooooooArmy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you will never dampen the loyalty - lets get behind the boys and Rae, and make soooooome nooooooooise