Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come On DJ . . . .

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Leeds have not beaten us since 1984, they have not even scored a goal against your team in the last 4 meetings.

We ( You ) have got the measure of them, show us why you are the man to take this team up.

Many are doubting you but I still believe you are the man to take us forward.

It is Dirty Leeds we are playing, we will be victorious :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Come On DJ . . . .

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:Leeds have not beaten us since 1984, they have not even scored a goal against your team in the last 4 meetings.

We ( You ) have got the measure of them, show us why you are the man to take this team up.

If he actually bit the bullet and picked the correct side not his favourites like Naylor and Hudson then you never know.

A fit Jay would make a MASSIVE difference mind! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:Leeds have not beaten us since 1984, they have not even scored a goal against your team in the last 4 meetings.

Agree totally :)

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Is Jay fit?

Any news on Riggott?

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 pm

The Last Stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jmef6sffA

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 pm

that means leeds are gonna win 4-0 now :cry: :cry: :cry:

thanks jones :twisted:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 pm

carl do you know if jay is fit for Tuesday mate??

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The Last Stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jmef6sffA

quality

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:06 pm

brewer918 wrote:carl do you know if jay is fit for Tuesday mate??

I don't mate

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

I do jay will play against leeds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I don't mate

i really want to be positive for tuesday but really worried as to why bothroyd isnt playing, normally he is back pretty quick after an injury but the club havent even released anything on the situation!1

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm

brewer918 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I don't mate

i really want to be positive for tuesday but really worried as to why bothroyd isnt playing, normally he is back pretty quick after an injury but the club havent even released anything on the situation!1

On a related note, heard Fulham are in for Jay, as well as West Ham.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 am

the best way for us fans and the players to show they all respect Jones, is chanting jones's name and WHEN we score the players run to jones to show their support. scott parker did it and run to zola and it showed everyone respected him. our boys should do the same

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 am

bluebird04 wrote:the best way for us fans and the players to show they all respect Jones, is chanting jones's name and WHEN we score the players run to jones to show their support. scott parker did it and run to zola and it showed everyone respected him. our boys should do the same

How about the players and DJ Clapping OUR FANS and COMING OVER TO US ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:the best way for us fans and the players to show they all respect Jones, is chanting jones's name and WHEN we score the players run to jones to show their support. scott parker did it and run to zola and it showed everyone respected him. our boys should do the same

How about the players and DJ Clapping OUR FANS and COMING OVER TO US ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree with this whole heartedly. The only player that even looked in our direction at Bristol after the whistle was Burke :o

Is that because he was the only one that give it his all for the time he was on :?: Show of guilt from the rest :|

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 am

Fair post, and believe me, I'd love for DJ to rectify it and get us back to where we were. I hope he can prove me wrong.

Does any think that, given our infallible record against Leeds and the run we are on at the moment, us losing would be even more damaging to his case?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Fair post, and believe me, I'd love for DJ to rectify it and get us back to where we were. I hope he can prove me wrong.

Does any think that, given our infallible record against Leeds and the run we are on at the moment, us losing would be even more damaging to his case?

I do. With VT & DT in town, the post match connversation would be very interesting, win or loose, if you could understand it!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 am

During Chopras first season we put ourselves in a false position when we went 6 points clear, we were never good enough to stay there that season. What followed from that start was relegation form and a few of us thought that Jones had to go then before we went down. Jones turned it around then which I believe is the only time in his career he has ever turned around a slump.

Anything bar a win on Tuesday and I think Jones will be sacked. A tough ask against an in form team but we can let the rot set in. A few people I know agree with me but dont think City will fire him. Could be an interesting month

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 am

Nice one Carl....and well said!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

Concur, good luck Dave Jones make us proud again. You know how fickle us City fans are, you will be a hero again if you pull off promotion to the promised land. Reading what Jay Bothroyd said that it is and has been all down to the players not doing as they are told and not doing their jobs, perhaps we should be looking to sack them instead of taking some sort of paranoia, personal attack on DJ. Sometimes I think it has nothing to do with football and our crap run has come as a mere convenience to some try and oust DJ for a personal vendetta.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

earnieblue wrote:I do jay will play against leeds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hmmm, Jay said on Twitter he'd be back 'soon' which gave me the impression NOT against Leeds....

Would be nice....but where did you get that gem of information from??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Depends if a bonus is included for doing so

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 am

I asked Scott Murray what he though of the fans calling for Dave Jones head, his reply was -----------------

honestly I think the players need to look at themselves as they are a top team it aint the gaffer that plays on the pitch.

This was agreed by Jay who has said its the players that are not doing what they are asked and have failed on the pitch.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Depends if a bonus is included for doing so

:lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 pm

NICE TO THINK WE WILL BE THEM, BUT WE CANT EVEN BEAT ANY OF THE BOTTOMS CLUBS THAT HAVENT SCORED OR EVEN WON IN THERE LAST 3 /4/5 GAMES. BUT I WILL BE THERE WITH HOPE IN MY HEART AND A CUP OF HOT TEA :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Targeted game for Jay is Norwich.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:06 pm

I agree with this whole heartedly. The only player that even looked in our direction at Bristol after the whistle was Burke

Is that because he was the only one that give it his all for the time he was on Show of guilt from the rest

Spot on this bit.
When Burke chased for the ball on Saturday to stop James time wasting forthe goal kick we all started singing again. SUrely the players must realise the impact of this kind of gesture.
McPhail also took time to clap on Saturday in fairness. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 pm

I think DJ will get a result from tomorrow night it's just the way these things go.

Leeds are punching well above their weight and even though we don't look like a Sunday team let alone promotion contenders, a result at the least likely of times always shows its face.

I personally don't want Jones here any more but I'm starting to hope he gets us on a 9 game win streak just to prove everyone including myself, wrong.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

After QPR, the Jacks and Norwich all lost points today now is the time capitalise and smash leeds 2moro and get our premiership push back on track. We will go back in to that elusive automatic position and hopefully string a few more wins togeather and stay there.

Tomorrow is such a massive game and in my oppinion will ultimatley swing the pendulum back towards the premiership or another season in the championship.

Lets get behind our time and become that 12th man we have been missing since we moved from Ninian Park to the CCS.
Ill be there and i can not wait :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

lets get behind our team even whoops................ :roll: :lol: