Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Enough is Enough, DJ Must Go "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

our biggest problem as i see it is the mental and physical make up of our squad this season.I dont see any leaders on the pitch ,no tough hard players with the right attitude to roll up their sleeves and perform when we are under pressure, to encourage and correct team mates the right way and at the right time.The vast majority of our squad are either too weak mentally or physically or both in some cases.Just look at the make up of the QPR squad for example,hill ,gorkss derry ,mackie a very good spine to their team which lets their flair players like tarabt the freedom to play.This in my opinion has been Jonesys biggest failing and unless it gets addressed by him or whoever will be our downfall this campaign.But hey this is still our beloved bluebirds lets make sure we get our act together at home starting tomorrow because our noise and passion level has hardly been promotion form either ,so come on lets show those yorkies a real welsh welcome and lift the roof off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

I have just watched DJ and Mc Naughton being interviewed on the City Player pre Leeds. Jones spent most of the interview attacking what others are saying rather than concentrating on telling us what is wrong.In fact he did not offer any reasoning as to why we are in this position and did nothing to inspire us that he could improve matters. Interestingly, super Kev did slip up during his interview and admit that the mood in the dressing room now was the worst that he had known all season which surely is an indication that despite assurances from Jones that everything is ok in the dressing room,that things are in fact getting worse rather than better.Whatever Jones has done to try and put it right during this last month has not and is not working.

One final point. (and its no critisism of you Carl) The Nathan Blake article seemed to contain several spelling and Grammar mistakes which you would rarely find in a published article so were these words that you pasted a quote from blake which was written up as he said it or from a published article that appeared in the papers ?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:I have just watched DJ and Mc Naughton being interviewed on the City Player pre Leeds. Jones spent most of the interview attacking what others are saying rather than concentrating on telling us what is wrong.In fact he did not offer any reasoning as to why we are in this position and did nothing to inspire us that he could improve matters. Interestingly, super Kev did slip up during his interview and admit that the mood in the dressing room now was the worst that he had known all season which surely is an indication that despite assurances from Jones that everything is ok in the dressing room,that things are in fact getting worse rather than better.Whatever Jones has done to try and put it right during this last month has not and is not working.

One final point. (and its no critisism of you Carl) The Nathan Blake article seemed to contain several spelling and Grammar mistakes which you would rarely find in a published article so were these words that you pasted a quote from blake which was written up as he said it or from a published article that appeared in the papers ?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27922400/ It's available on the IC Wales site mate. ;)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Wales online always has spelling and grammar mistakes, they probably still use BBC computers that do not have a spell check function.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:I have just watched DJ and Mc Naughton being interviewed on the City Player pre Leeds. Jones spent most of the interview attacking what others are saying rather than concentrating on telling us what is wrong.In fact he did not offer any reasoning as to why we are in this position and did nothing to inspire us that he could improve matters. Interestingly, super Kev did slip up during his interview and admit that the mood in the dressing room now was the worst that he had known all season which surely is an indication that despite assurances from Jones that everything is ok in the dressing room,that things are in fact getting worse rather than better.Whatever Jones has done to try and put it right during this last month has not and is not working.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27922400/ It's available on the IC Wales site mate. ;)

Thanks for that. Yes the article does contain an unusual amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. I can only put it down to the fact that the media were in so much of a rush to print this exclusive that they did not have time to properly check it.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

The next two weeks are vital. Stoke aside, Leeds and Norwich are pretty much must win for City and DJ. Unless we get atleast 4 points from them two games i'm afraid it's bye bye Jonesy! Its bad enough that the jerks are where they are, without us falling out of top 6. Maybe Fergie jr will follow Jon 'the beast' Parkin from PNE?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:47 pm

lose to leeds hes gone.simples

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 pm

herefordblue wrote:lose to leeds hes gone.simples

Vince thats What I believe.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
herefordblue wrote:lose to leeds hes gone.simples

Vince thats What I believe.

It's only a matter of time really then, why wait?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:05 pm

To rise above "keep the faith" is to sell out... The Faith is in OUR CLUB not a scouser.. This aint a bad run we only had a couple of results since we needed a mathematical genius with logritham books to figure how we were still second. So far this season all the magic has been in the maths. Its the best team we have had on paper for decades, but nowhere near GREAT not at all, it;s shite no other word, 7 conceded in 2 against shite, those maths are easy. However, what is there, still knows what to do and has the ability to do it. FACT none of us can understand some of the team selection or performances this year, and i'm pretty sure thats the managers job, there are obviously a lot of things we don't know, cos this is a winning squad, Craig came back here for a reason and old skool believers respected his obvious alliegance to the club, I've heard a 7 year old say " once i'm the best i'll play for city" I hope he "KEEPS THE FAITH". Well this club lives not only on the pitch but in the hearts and homes of thousands and it could do with a couple of its golden boys showing some faith and tell us whats wrong. Dont ever believe the faithful cant get to the far east, and don't ever doubt our owners understanding of people power... Bluebirds forever, but this is our greatest chance to really fly in a long while. No more nail biting finishes and disappointments IT'S HERE, IT'S NOW AND IT WILL VERY SOON BE TO LATE. Who will quietly watch the Jacks get promoted ahead of us, them or anybody else. We will only have ourselves to look at. Now Put your boots on boys, lace em up tight, kiss that badge on the shirt you are honoured to wear and smash the shit outta Leeds tomorrow or STAND UP AND TELL US WHY YOU AINT GOOD ENOUGH. D.J thanks for gettin us here now be a man and F*&K OFF

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:19 pm

TBH it would make sense to keep Jones until after the Leeds game, If we change then there is a little window of time until the next league game for us to get a new man in.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:24 pm

I agree with Nathan Blake simples he has to go.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:56 pm

I like Nathan Blake but he can be a full of shit c**t at times.

Re: Enough is Enough, DJ must go

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:
quadsas wrote:But Carl Curtis disagrees?

Yes, now is not the time.

Dave Jones created the squad that got us top of the league this season and he is responsible for the current loss of form, so as manager we must afford the time to manage it.

I agree :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm

:ayatollah: