Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WILL YOU BUY YOUR SEASON TICKET ? "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am

" WILL YOU BUY YOUR SEASON TICKET ? "

In February 2011 If Dave Jones is STILL HERE and Were Not in the Top 6. ?

If Were in The Top 6 and HE IS STILL HERE ?

Or WONT YOU BUY IT IF HE STAYS ?

Or Will You Buy it in April Anyway ?

THE PRICE FREEZE HAS TO STAY RIGHT UP TO MAY 2011 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Will be BUYING MINE IN April If DJ Stays, A small protest . :ayatollah:

Re: " WILL YOU BUY YOUR SEASON TICKET ? "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:" WILL YOU BUY YOUR SEASON TICKET ? "

i buying in feb cuz i love the city and will support them who ever in charge :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 am

good point, i might make a little protest but i am convinced after tomorrow night Jones will be gone

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 am

I have purposely missed the last 3 home games and I will not go tomorrow either.

Now before I get slated for my part time support I've watched city thru mutch tougher times but during those times we had nothing so got on with it just hoping that one day things would get better.

I really cannot stand to see the the opportunity of a piss-poor championship pass us by when we have 'the best squad' since DJ arrived.

When we were in the dungeon divisions I used to leave ninian park almost every week saying 'I'm not coming back next week' but I would always return, every match.

I'm a season ticket holder and Will never boo the team while they are on the pitch so right now it's best I stay away.

Will I buy another ST while DJ is in charge? Not a chance.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:52 am

100% yes, me and four other adults in my family

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 am

If we don't go up this year it will have been very disappointing. This season is already becoming one of the most frustrating I can remember. We have gone from being top of the league to now being 5th and lower than the Jacks.

However, following the City is like having children, whatever they do you'll always love them and always support them. I for one will buy my ticket as soon as they are available.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 am

will buy mine as always, i love it, whatever division whoever is in charge, won't make a bit of difference to me.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 am

streamfeeder wrote:will buy mine as always, i love it, whatever division whoever is in charge, won't make a bit of difference to me.

same here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 am

I will be gettimg mine regardless.

Atm I've residing to the fact our season is about to collapse while DJ is in charge. By the time it comes to buying the ST we will most likely be well down the table but at least I will be in the right frame of mind.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:20 am

always wanted a season ticket !!!! can never afford one tho, college stopped my EMA cause im 19 !!!

but if i had the cash i would buy one, conference, league two, one, championship where ever we are :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:42 am

will always buy one no matter where we are in the league!! CITY TILL I DIE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 am

I will be buying mine as soon as is possible. Cardiff City are for life and just not for Xmas. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 am

YES NOBODY is bigger than the club. DJ might think he is but whoever is in charge and whatever leauge we are in i will allways buy a season ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 am

I'll get mine whenever I can afford it, which probably won't be until April unfortunately.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 am

I'll be getting mine renewed as soon as they go on sale! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 am

I will but mine at the last minute again as a protest against DJ still being at the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 am

I will be buying mine regradless I would buy it if we were 24th, I bought them in the old division 4 when our expections were a mid table finish in the dungeon as it was called so nothing will stop me buying one when we are chasing the promised land

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:10 am

February, even if Alan Tate was in charge.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am

RobP wrote:I have purposely missed the last 3 home games and I will not go tomorrow either.

Now before I get slated for my part time support I've watched city thru mutch tougher times but during those times we had nothing so got on with it just hoping that one day things would get better.

I really cannot stand to see the the opportunity of a piss-poor championship pass us by when we have 'the best squad' since DJ arrived.

When we were in the dungeon divisions I used to leave ninian park almost every week saying 'I'm not coming back next week' but I would always return, every match.

I'm a season ticket holder and Will never boo the team while they are on the pitch so right now it's best I stay away.

Will I buy another ST while DJ is in charge? Not a chance.

I'll be buying mine as soon as they are on sale.

Rob, now is the time when the side need your support, not when we ar eon a winning streak.

If we beat Leeds it will be a great night on Tuesday and you will be gutted you didnt go.

I really dont get all this negativity. I think some have forgotten what the real bad times were like.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 am

Without a doubt, players,managers, owners come and go but your team is for life no matter what!

Would be a lot happier fan though if Hudson, Naylor, Rae, Keogh would do one this month mind.
I crave the good old days when we had proper defenders like Roger and The Loovenator and when struggling we didn't concede goals so easily, gives the team half a chance of nicking a goal when tight at the back....Those were the days! :ayatollah:

City till I die :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 am

Hmmm, it's an idea (to withold renewal until April) IF the Board decide to keep the manager and then don't back him FULLY in this transfer market, Annis

I would support that....as a protest for more broken promises should things not change. However, like you, I am a Bluebird stick of rock and will buy for next season regardless of who the manager is....

You know I already think DJ should stay until the end of the season, as like Carl, I firmly believe that a couple of new defensive players coming in will make all the difference, as it appears to me that even the team are getting tired of one or two making the same old errors....

The Board have some BIG decisions to make this week and they must either PUBLICLY and FINANCIALLY back him....or simply sack him!! There is no longer a 'happy' medium....whichever way WE think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 am

will be buying come what may, february or april.
just hoping dj turns this mess around quickly, not confident he is up to it tho.
having j back will have a massive say in where we are during this month.
without him we are aimless.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:35 am

will be buying come what may, february or april.
just hoping dj turns this mess around quickly, not confident he is up to it tho.
having j back will have a massive say in where we are during this month.
without him we are aimless.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:47 am

I will renew mine regardless of what position we are in

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:47 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:February, even if Alan Tate was in charge.

:o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:February, even if Alan Tate was in charge.

I will buy mine in Feb as long as Tate is not in charge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 am

I will get mine as long as I can afford it nothing to do with who is chairman or manager.. I will get it as I love the club and have always supported them plus not my son is the same too so its a father & son thing now.

Just a money thing with me as I got made redundandant in 2009 and not earning the same so I have to do some grovelling with my darling wife that has already started by me and the boy :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 pm

if i dont renew my season ticket? what am i going to do? go shopping to town with the mrs, :lol: season ticket wins hands down,,,,,,,managers and players come and go , but us fans are always here,,,,, so yes i will get mine in feb,, even if were bottom of the league :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 pm

sack wrote:

I will be buying mine regradless I would buy it if we were 24th, I bought them in the old division 4 when our expections were a mid table finish in the dungeon as it was called so nothing will stop me buying one when we are chasing the promised land

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sack," I have for 38 years Bought Mine Every Year ", Read I Said I will Buy mine but not until April 2011. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Hmmm, it's an idea (to withold renewal until April) IF the Board decide to keep the manager and then don't back him FULLY in this transfer market, Annis

I would support that....as a protest for more broken promises should things not change. However, like you, I am a Bluebird stick of rock and will buy for next season regardless of who the manager is....

You know I already think DJ should stay until the end of the season, as like Carl, I firmly believe that a couple of new defensive players coming in will make all the difference, as it appears to me that even the team are getting tired of one or two making the same old errors....

The Board have some BIG decisions to make this week and they must either PUBLICLY and FINANCIALLY back him....or simply sack him!! There is no longer a 'happy' medium....whichever way WE think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sven, I agree fully on your comments :ayatollah: :ayatollah: