Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WILL YOU BUY YOUR SEASON TICKET ? "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:24 pm

I will buy mine and my boy's ticket as soon as. Will probably have more money in Feb anyway, March is full of birthdays, anniversaries and mothers day etc. :?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 pm

i will be renewing my season ticket as soon as it comes on sale what ever form we are on i will always be there to support the boys :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 pm

First season since I was 9 that I wont be getting one.
Not for footballing reasons though. Ive been ordered that the birth of our daughter is going to put a stop to it for a year.

:(

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 pm

I'd buy one if I had the money plus an away membership

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" WILL YOU BUY YOUR SEASON TICKET ? "

In February 2011 If Dave Jones is STILL HERE and Were Not in the Top 6. ?

If Were in The Top 6 and HE IS STILL HERE ?

Or WONT YOU BUY IT IF HE STAYS ?

Or Will You Buy it in April Anyway ?

THE PRICE FREEZE HAS TO STAY RIGHT UP TO MAY 2011 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Will be BUYING MINE IN April If DJ Stays, A small protest . :ayatollah:

100% yes

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sack wrote:

I will be buying mine regradless I would buy it if we were 24th, I bought them in the old division 4 when our expections were a mid table finish in the dungeon as it was called so nothing will stop me buying one when we are chasing the promised land

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sack," I have for 38 years Bought Mine Every Year ", Read I Said I will Buy mine but not until April 2011. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis read what I said :lol: :lol: I was not questioning wether you would buy one, I am sure you will buy one for the next 38 years :ayatollah: , I was just answering your question and saying I will be buying mine regardless

I wont get into the DJ debate with you (again) I was just stating that my opinion of the manager, chairman , players etc will make no difference to me, I protested against the Kumars, the Riddler and over the years not wanted certain managers / players at the club but thas part of football - but we still turn up week after week

:ayatollah: :thumbup:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:06 pm

100% no
i`ll be buying at the latest available time and only then if that scouse c**t is gone :evil:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 pm

I will buy one , and when I buy one I get the other free, cos I need someone with me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Sack

Annis read what I said I was not questioning wether you would buy one, I am sure you will buy one for the next 38 years , I was just answering your question and saying I will be buying mine regardless

I wont get into the DJ debate with you (again) I was just stating that my opinion of the manager, chairman , players etc will make no difference to me, I protested against the Kumars, the Riddler and over the years not wanted certain managers / players at the club but thas part of football - but we still turn up week after week

Oh Sorry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Annis of course I will I was buying them before DJ came and I'll continue until the good Lord takes me away. I guess then I'll be able to watch them for nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sack

Oh Sorry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no worries

:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm

I will get mine as soon as I can. I cant see Tan keeping Jones here if we fail to go up anyway.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:05 pm

For the first time in eleven years I am seriously thinking about not renewing my season ticket but I Know I will end up doing it cause of my lad unless he loses interest !

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Personally I think that not renewing a season ticket because of the manager is just stupid. Find other ways to protest, managers come and go but the club needs your support.

For example I used to buy programmes for all the Wales games but as Alun Evans writes for it I stopped buying it years ago because of the way he treated Terry Yorath. I will find another way of protesting if Speed picks that prick Savage though :evil:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Claire wrote:I'll be getting mine renewed as soon as they go on sale! :ayatollah:

Same here.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:44 pm

i'l buy a season ticket no matter who is in charge. what else am i meant to do on a saturday......

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

will buy mine and the grandsons dj or no dj

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm

i will buy mine and my granddaughters as and when i can afford them probabley april or earlier if theydo same finiance as last year.NO MATTER WHAT ILL BE THERE :ayatollah: :D :old: :old:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 pm

wont be renewing my three whilst jones is still here.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 pm

I will buy mine as normal when they go on sale.

Vincent Tan has been excellent in the way he has invested into this club. It is now 'OUR' turn to show the money and I hope we do in huge numbers no matter what league we end up in.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm

If you support the city, then you will renew ASAP.
will buy mine and the bosses as soon as the club release the sale date

Bluebird is for life and not just christmas!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Had my first season ticket in 1966, really thinking hard to buy this time if i'm honest if DJ is still here.
Agree city is for life and not just Christmas, but i'm really flabergasted by some of the things Jones does! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Can you pay for them monthly?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Thats my xmas present so as soon as.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Will buy as usual love the city whatever for 14th season on trot with My ol man and son :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Can't believe this is a serious subject. Biggest load of shite ever. People want to get a grip. Yeah we've had some bad results but reading this board you'd swear we were fighting relegation. Unbelievable over reaction.

DJ is on thin ice at the moment, but our team is well placed and could easily finish top 2 come the end of the season. I hope all the muppets who reckon they won't be getting a ST if DJ stays miss out in watching us in the prem.

It seems to be a case of people on here support whoever they reckon they can get more out of, rather than just supporting the team. I couldn't give a shit if miss piggy was in chars of the team just as long as we were doing well. We got more points than at this stage last year, so things can't be that bad.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I said I'll get a season ticket depending on how much money I have, if you can pay monthly then I'll defo get one for next season...even if we somehow end up in league 1

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I will renew as soon as they become available. I support the team and not the manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

I'll be buying mine whatever happens CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 pm

il buy in february,as much as i moan about whats going on,il still be going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: