Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This forum is to Negative -start supporting the Club

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:54 am

I love this forum but it's starting to feel like a 'drive dj out forum' and starting to have a negative affect on our fans ..........

If bellamy and borthroyd are speaking out for him to stay, then we as fans should leave it alone and get behind the team on tuesday.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27922355/ - seriously bothroyd will leave if jones goes will this help us???????

Bellamy - One of the main reasons he joined city was dj chasing him all summer.

Yes dj does not help himself with the media, clappping fans etc ........but should we really care about personal issues like this (abit like being back in school when you don't like someone, lets grow up and support the club, players and management team)

The inner circle and well known fans do effect what other fans think and to many negative vibes is not helping CARDIFF CITY .........SUPPORT THE CLUB IF NOT DON'T GO .............................the blues are going up!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This forum is to Negative -start supporting the Club

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 am

I think you will find that it was CB who approached DJ regarding a loan move, not the other way round.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 am

spot on,
lets stop this sniping, support the team 100% and DJ

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 am

CFS wrote:I love this forum but it's starting to feel like a 'drive dj out forum' and starting to have a negative affect on our fans ..........

If bellamy and borthroyd are speaking out for him to stay, then we as fans should leave it alone and get behind the team on tuesday.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27922355/ - seriously bothroyd will leave if jones goes will this help us???????

Yes dj does not help himself with the media, clappping fans etc ........but should we really care about personal issues like this (abit like being back in school when you don't like someone, lets grow up and support the club, players and management team)

TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT Bellamy.

Its THE WAY FANS FEEL AT THIS MOMENT including Nathan Blake.

TELL DJ to BE MORE POSITIVE/LIVELY/PASSIONATE and GET HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS POCKETS .
The inner circle and well known fans do effect what other fans think and to many negative vibes is not helping CARDIFF CITY .........SUPPORT THE CLUB IF NOT DON'T GO .............................the blues are going up!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 am

No, this board is very supportive of Cardiff City FC.

It's just for many of us we cannot sit back and quietly watch an employee of CCFC (DJ) rip the club apart and divide the fans.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 am

CFS wrote:I love this forum but it's starting to feel like a 'drive dj out forum' and starting to have a negative affect on our fans ..........

To a point i understand what you are saying and if we were mid table struggling with mediocre players, i would be with you. but, we have a fantastic squad capable of a lot better. i will always support city, but we have to make some noise so we can
find out what is going on.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 am

I DO SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY and CHEER FOR 90 Mins EVERY GAME NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE IS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 am

yes your correct......... but dj pushed hard on the move and anyone who knows craig knows the manager at any club can play a big part in him joining.

The only players who have'nt liked Jones man management is the shit ones who were barely good enough for our bench!

I could understand the negative vibes if we were sat in the same position as Hull, Sheff Utd, Boro but we flying high in the table.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 am

what on earth has anything got to do with bothroyd regarding jones
The guy either goes in this next month or he defo goes at the end of the season.
If jones thought so highly of jay why did he not spend last summer giving him a new contract after all jay is currently on half what hudson gets paid.
The real reason is as usual jones had to have someone to blame for the defeat and this time it was jay for refusing a cortisone injection a couple of days before the game so hence no contract talks with Jay.
Once again his pettiness has cost the club dearly.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 am

CFS wrote:yes your correct......... but dj pushed hard on the move and anyone who knows craig knows the manager at any club can play a big part in him joining.

The only players who have'nt liked Jones man management is the shit ones who were barely good enough for our bench!

I could understand the negative vibes if we were sat in the same position as Hull, Sheff Utd, Boro but we flying high in the table.

I respect Your Opinion, But thats Your Opinion and I dont agree with you regarding DJ, but there again I have Never Believed in DJ.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 am

steve davies wrote:

what on earth has anything got to do with bothroyd regarding jones
The guy either goes in this next month or he defo goes at the end of the season.
If jones thought so highly of jay why did he not spend last summer giving him a new contract after all jay is currently on half what hudson gets paid.
The real reason is as usual jones had to have someone to blame for the defeat and this time it was jay for refusing a cortisone injection a couple of days before the game so hence no contract talks with Jay.
Once again his pettiness has cost the club dearly.

I seem to recall DJ [alledgedly] saying JB would never play for our club again, after the POF???

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 am

Read From This Forum even though I Disagree :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31029

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 am

yes it's my Opinion and i to feel strongly about it just like you Annis ............but this is what makes the forum great, however i do feel, Gywn, Annis, Carl, Corky really are the fans voices and should be sending out poistive vibes to get the fans going.

Annis - request for forum - weekly ticket update home and away ( i know you do this most weeks anyway)

'A blog once a month from cardiff city player'

p.s Gary speed just said on sky sports one Leeds and Nowich may have an advantage in the promotion race due to there great support every game ................his words - It can make a real difference for the players...................!!!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:19 am

CFS wrote:yes it's my Opinion and i to feel strongly about it just like you Annis ............but this is what makes the forum great, however i do feel, Gywn, Annis, Carl, Corky really are the fans voices and should be sending out poistive vibes to get the fans going.

Annis - request for forum - weekly ticket update home and away ( i know you do this most weeks anyway)

'A blog once a month from cardiff city player'

p.s Gary speed just said on sky sports one Leeds and Nowich may have an advantage in the promotion race due to there great support every game ................his words - It can make a real difference for the players...................!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We Now have Q& A, But it was Xmas, It will continue This Month :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Carl and I always give Ticket updates :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I love My Club, but Sorry Cant Back DJ, BUT I DEF BACK ALL CITY PLAYERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 am

ok cheers Annis................ you certainly know how to create some banter between the fans anyway :D :D :D