Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam Allardyce ready to return

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:03 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 41,00.html

would like to see Sam here at the club, I think he is a better manager than Dave Jones and also led bolton from the championship to uefa cup within 4 years with not the biggest transfer budget.

He has a winning percentage of 40% which I think is good considering how long he has managed in the premier league.

Big Sam IN Dave Jones OUT :ayatollah:

Re: Sam Allardyce ready to return

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 pm

oh god,i suppose it was a matter of time before he got a mention.
if jones goes it can only be sean o`driscoll

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:09 pm

moz-dublin wrote:oh god,i suppose it was a matter of time before he got a mention.
if jones goes it can only be sean o`driscoll

Sean Driscoll???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You make oi larfff!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

and sam allardyce is a better option?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 pm

gabbs wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6630541,00.html

would like to see Sam here at the club, I think he is a better manager than Dave Jones and also led bolton from the championship to uefa cup within 4 years with not the biggest transfer budget.

He has a winning percentage of 40% which I think is good considering how long he has managed in the premier league.

Big Sam IN Dave Jones OUT :ayatollah:

I had a offer to watch Big Sam's football all FOC, I decided to watch the paint dry on my walls instead. f**k me, I can just see it now at CCS, Sam the saviour who will be worshipped for getting us promoted. After a few games we'll have the Sam out brigade because our football is so boring and negative. I know lets play 6-3-1

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 pm

exactly,
if god had wanted football to be played up high, he would have put goalposts in the sky.
if god had wanted balls to be kicked up there, he would have put pitches in the air

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 pm

IF SAM WAS TO COME HERE, I THINK THERE WOULD BE BLOOD ON THE WALL WITH HIM AND BELLERS ,BOTH VERY STRONG HEADED

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

He would get us up and keep us there :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Bowmonster wrote:He would get us up and keep us there :ayatollah:

:shock: Oh dear....... :ayatollah: