Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BAD TIMES

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:57 pm

THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES, JUST REMEMBER THE OLD DIV 4 THEY WHERE THE BAD TIMES.THATS THE PROB THESE NEW FANS HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES SINCE SUPPORTING THE CLUB.THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES LET ME TELL YOU,THESE ARE GREAT TIMES.

Re: BAD TIMES

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Hear hear fella!!! Let the good times roll!!!

Up the Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:00 pm

keano wrote:THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES, JUST REMEMBER THE OLD DIV 4 THEY WHERE THE BAD TIMES.THATS THE PROB THESE NEW FANS HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES SINCE SUPPORTING THE CLUB.THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES LET ME TELL YOU,THESE ARE GREAT TIMES.

I think we all agree, but, when you consider what we now have, they should be even better. :( :(

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:06 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU MATE BUT HAVEING A GO AT THE MANAGER AND THE TEAM DONT HELP,WE SHOULD BE FLYING THIS DIVISION.YEARS AGO THOUGH WE USE TO LOSE ALL THE TIME FIGHTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE.THE MANAGER AND THE TEAM NEVER GOT THIS MUCH STICK WE JUST GOT ON WITH IT.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm

THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES, JUST REMEMBER THE OLD DIV 4 THEY WHERE THE BAD TIMES.THATS THE PROB THESE NEW FANS HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES SINCE SUPPORTING THE CLUB.THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES LET ME TELL YOU,THESE ARE GREAT TIMES

never a truer word spoken or written :old:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 pm

keano wrote:THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES, JUST REMEMBER THE OLD DIV 4 THEY WHERE THE BAD TIMES.THATS THE PROB THESE NEW FANS HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES SINCE SUPPORTING THE CLUB.THESE ARE NOT BAD TIMES LET ME TELL YOU,THESE ARE GREAT TIMES.

BUT I LOVED THOSE TIMES, PLAYERS PLAYED FOR PEANUTS, BUT LOVED US :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 pm

keano wrote:I AGREE WITH YOU MATE BUT HAVEING A GO AT THE MANAGER AND THE TEAM DONT HELP,WE SHOULD BE FLYING THIS DIVISION.YEARS AGO THOUGH WE USE TO LOSE ALL THE TIME FIGHTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE.THE MANAGER AND THE TEAM NEVER GOT THIS MUCH STICK WE JUST GOT ON WITH IT.

Kenny Hibbitt and Russell Osman might beg to differ... :shock:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:55 pm

good times but should be better

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

BUT I LOVED THOSE TIMES, PLAYERS PLAYED FOR PEANUTS, BUT LOVED US :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

During the so called good times when we were still at Ninian Park I loved the early rounds of the League Cup when we drew the Barnets, Milton Keynes and such like.

There would be a 3 to 4,000 gate and the atmosphere was a complete throw back to the old Fourth Division fixtures held during mid-week. I love the new stadium, but the one thing that it can't be recreated is those games.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

During the so called good times when we were still at Ninian Park I loved the early rounds of the League Cup when we drew the Barnets, Milton Keynes and such like.

There would be a 3 to 4,000 gate and the atmosphere was a complete throw back to the old Fourth Division fixtures held during mid-week. I love the new stadium, but the one thing that it can't be recreated is those games.

Tony I Still miss Ninian Park, NOW MORE THAN EVER.