Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Crowd trouble at QPR

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm

there a Junior Chelsea there Nothing! even in London, lets press on lads.
c-Nob your getting a bit boring now.
My little cockney sparrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Placid old bean why don't you go and play with the traffic?

Did I start the thread? Why don't you message the person who did. Bitching like an old woman. Someone mentioned our game who better to give you facts than someone who was there?

That's what message boards are for. Ok now off you trot.. A nice busy road. Good luck!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 pm

CNOB do you realise you are dealing with the South West Terror Squad ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Not QPR s pretend firm of pussies and bullshitters. We have seen your firm and they are about as tastey as a 50 year old prossies piss flaps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Corr!! For a moment I thought you meant they had to open a second turnstile to cope with an increased crowd....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Micro penis (nuclearblue)

Same pussies who served you up good and proper the Friday night game?

Outside BQ & late that night on Goldhawk Rd?

Thought so. Our firm is lazy & shit lately but when on form can perform. Ask Swansea, Chelsea, Bristol City, Forest to name but a few.

Anyway south west terror squad? Sounds really scary zzzz

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 pm

what does the C in C-MOB stand for? Camp?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 pm

learn to count CNOB, 600 worzels my arse, sold 1000+, add on your POTD, over 1200-1300 there at least, same as you brought to us and you were top, what does that make your support then? i was not not in attendance due to work commitments yet have heard our official coaches were attacked, any truth in this tale, it comes from a mate who was on the lead bus which did not get caught

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

canweplayyoueveryweek wrote:learn to count CNOB, 600 worzels my arse, sold 1000+, add on your POTD, over 1200-1300 there at least, same as you brought to us and you were top, what does that make your support then? i was not not in attendance due to work commitments yet have heard our official coaches were attacked, any truth in this tale, it comes from a mate who was on the lead bus which did not get caught

To be fair i dont think he was going to stand/sit and count over a 1000 people was he :lol:

And doesn't surprise me with QPR same old same old

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Just found this seems to match what I was told on the blower.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... hp?t=85571

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Ooft you battered the Wurzels well done you must be proud :roll:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm

C-MOB wrote:Micro penis (nuclearblue)

Thought so. Our firm is lazy & shit lately but when on form can perform. Ask Swansea, Chelsea, Bristol City, Forest to name but a few.

CNOB served us up i doubt that very much. I am sure some lads on here can back up what you say. Your firm can perform!! what like your made up sex life :lol: :lol: :lol: and ask Chelsea (you wish you aint in there league) Swansea !!!they are a joke :lol: :lol: the shitheads and Forest please they are really massive scalps. They dont show away from home. As for the Terror Squad we walked straight into your firm (accidently) and we still walked out smilling :D

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm

C-MOB wrote:Just found this seems to match what I was told on the blower.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... hp?t=85571

QPR saying Brizzle Shity have a decent firm but the gas has a better firm :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: What i can see you are all CNOBs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Pretty sure you know as well as I do Bristol C, Forest, Chelsea etc are decent scalps. You haven't always had it your way micro penis you must remember that.

I will be the first to put my hands up and say we are shite 75% of the time but on my kids lives that Friday night game you got a good slap outside the BQ when you pulled up on a coach and walked back to our pub & later that night on Goldhawk Rd was a proper serving up. I'm on a ccfc website no ones gonna say yea that's right so I can only tell you as i saw it.

Walked into our firm and walked out smiling? Why did someone borrow you some decent clobber for once?! :-)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

I CMOB seriously the name of their firm? :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Was in the 70's not now.

Its all a bit prentious silly names don't you think.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 pm

NAH CNOB SUITS YOU FINE FELLA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Fella? Stop watching football factorie micro penis.

Bit of a mug you once you scratch the surface eh.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 pm

C-MOB wrote:Fella? Stop watching football factorie micro penis.

Stop watching Football factory :? :? from someone who said : and i quote you got proper served up !! :lol: :lol: :lol: please stop being hypocritical and for the record i am not a hooly just a fan who enjoys the game the atmosphere and several pints :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

C-MOB wrote:Fella? Stop watching football factorie micro penis.

Who cares !! Perhaps you slapped a few Cardiff ,but you know the score :D You seem pretty knowledgeable on that side of it. On our day there are not many that could stand toe 2 toe with us !!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 pm

X totally agree with you, your numbers and the way you operate will always over shadow us. All I'm saying is them Cardiff lads who had it that night (4-0 I think Earnie hat trick) know they got it twice. Its a shame because our area is a f ucking nut house with loads of good good geezers who would mix it with the best but they are either all on crack, wanted by the ob or are active in other areas of crime so never get involved in the football.

I will say 1 thing though we are 100% coming to you on the 23rd April ST GEORGE'S DAY ;) so it should be good fun.

P.S. Micro penis (nuclearblue) I would say served up I'm a cockney its part and parcel of our chat ya na meeeeeeean

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:54 pm

are you threatening us C-MOB. :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Christ I could get a group of Bridgenders who could turn over QPR :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Christ I could get a group of Bridgenders who could turn over QPR :ayatollah:

Now your just being silly :roll:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

C-MOB wrote:
I will say 1 thing though we are 100% coming to you on the 23rd April ST GEORGE'S DAY ;) so it should be good fun.

Oh well you've blown it now.

What a mug, 8-)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

this is one way of getting police protection. ;)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Yea I suppose you are right them silly old policemen would never have thought to police this game what with us being top of the league (likely up there in April too) and a possible promotion clash with 2 clubs that have had trouble between them on ST GEORGE'S DAY!!.

Silly old me.

Get real. :roll:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 pm

yuo will have to turn up first. :roll:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 pm

2nd page of this qpr f*cking shit, you got no f*cking firm,been there many times, and the only problems iv had is last year outside, and they were millwall fans, ,dont make out your tough boys, your not,?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 am

ninianblue wrote:

2nd page of this qpr f*cking shit, you got no f*cking firm,been there many times, and the only problems iv had is last year outside, and they were millwall fans, ,dont make out your tough boys, your not,?

Ooh I love it when you get all tough and angry with me ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 am

Coming inconspicuously then are you mate? not on trains and coaches? Oohh I'm intrigued, So you're coming down in cars and vans then? Best place for you to head would be Canton....The Kings will be especially welcoming for you and your friends.

Happy New Year :P

:ayatollah: