Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chase the F-ing thing, get the crowd going!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

The one thing I've noticed about some of the other top sides is they chase the ball down and give us little room to play our natural game.
Yet we always sit back and allow them to play etc.
Well tomorrow this needs to change - we need to raise the tempo and chaso/close down/harrass. I believe the crowd will react to this and help raise the atmosphere.
Could this be why our atmos has changed?
:ayatollah:

Re: Chase the F-ing thing, get the crowd going!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

dougblue wrote:The one thing I've noticed about some of the other top sides is they chase the ball down and give us little room to play our natural game.
Well tomorrow this needs to change - we need to raise the tempo and chaso/close down/harrass. I believe the crowd will react to this and help raise the atmosphere.

totally agree the crowd loves a good honest hard takle and some closing down the keeper into mistakes, it will get the crowd on side and making good noise wich we havent heard this season

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm

naylors always chasing(f*cking shadows) :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm

beddau blue wrote:naylors always chasing(f*cking shadows) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

beddau blue wrote:naylors always chasing(f*cking shadows) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:11 pm

dougblue wrote:The one thing I've noticed about some of the other top sides is they chase the ball down and give us little room to play our natural game.

Thats why we lost last years final, we never closed Blackpool down once, they closed us down very quick so we couldnt play football. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Good Post, totally agree with you. The way our so called Defenders stand off Strikers, opposing Teams will Literally be "Walking" the ball into our Net soon! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

spot on there to be honest, we always used to be in faces of teams, then crowd used to get right behind the team :ayatollah: