Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i truelly believe our bad run of form is over

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

the watford game was the kick up the arse everyone down CCS needed,i think it may have dawned on players and the management that this is it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i truelly believe our bad run of form is over

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 pm

please god, i hope so :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:46 pm

krab wrote:the watford game was the kick up the arse everyone down CCS needed,i think it may have dawned on players and the management that this is it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i dont :lol:

even if we win tomorrow. we will get a hiding at stoke unless we strap on a set of balls. cos that ball with be it long into box, either by a 50 yard ball, or a 50 yard throw in about 30/40 times and we cant cope. sorry to put a downer on it :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm

what was Bristol City then?????????a friendly?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 pm

milly44 wrote:
krab wrote:the watford game was the kick up the arse everyone down CCS needed,i think it may have dawned on players and the management that this is it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i dont :lol:

even if we win tomorrow. we will get a hiding at stoke unless we strap on a set of balls. cos that ball with be it long into box, either by a 50 yard ball, or a 50 yard throw in about 30/40 times and we cant cope. sorry to put a downer on it :lol:

id play a reserve team at stoke,forget the cup,but i really believe that the players and management realise that we have had enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

And Naylor and Blake will start playing like world beaters. Watford was a wake up call !! Bristol City was the snooze button was it ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:06 pm

hope so, not feeling that confident though

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And Naylor and Blake will start playing like world beaters. Watford was a wake up call !! Bristol City was the snooze button was it ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry forgot bristol, :oops: :oops: ,but its over,were on the up,bristol was as low as it gets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I hope you are right Krab but it can get lower a lot lower. The dressing room is split and at the moment they are playing like individuals. Sorry i cant see it repairing itself :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I hope you are right Krab but it can get lower a lot lower. The dressing room is split and at the moment they are playing like individuals. Sorry i cant see it repairing itself :cry: :cry: :cry:

FFS,cmon nuke,be positive,try it it doesnt hurt,i know the campn is split,i know that things aint good but we talk ourselves down,so snap out of it :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 pm

kick up the arse they needed until the bristol city game?? :roll:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I was at the Watford game and like you thought it would be a wake up call however if anything Bristol was worse and one player who hadn't woken from his slumbers was Naylor :( We need a massive wake up call tomorrow and every single player needs to give 100% and then hopefully we will get 3 points :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 pm

blueheaven wrote:I was at the Watford game and like you thought it would be a wake up call however if anything Bristol was worse and one player who hadn't woken from his slumbers was Naylor :( We need a massive wake up call tomorrow and every single player needs to give 100% and then hopefully we will get 3 points :ayatollah:

agreed,and if they fail again,then the team need to look at themselves,(not that they dont already) :( :( :( :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:32 am

i f*cking hope so we got a good chance of getting back up to 2nd tommorrow so cmon city. Any of you guys play lb :lol: :ayatollah: