Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I THOUGHT QPR LOOKED CLASS "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Just watched them on Sky Sports, I know it was 2-2, But I thought they looked a class out fit.

Also at the end Neil Warnock and his players Clapped their Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I THOUGHT QPR LOOKED CLASS "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Totally agree even going one behind you can just smell the urgancy of all the players to get the ball in the back of the net. Classy team with good communication and respect for their manager. Cant see any other position than 1st come the end of the season!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:17 pm

I still don't believe that QPR have wrapped this league up yet and you only have to look at their present form (I know better than ours), but if we can get the confidence back into our team I feel we can challenge for top spot - we need to start getting optimism back into the ranks....Come on Cardiff!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:25 pm

We absolutely battered City today & I lost count of the amount of chances we missed I would like to see the stats. On another day Brizzle could of been on the end if a cricket score.

2 individual mistakes 2 goals that's life, feels like a loss but other scores went for us today (Norwich & Jacks).

The team & Warnock always come out onto the pitch to clap the fans win lose or draw.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:25 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:I still don't believe that QPR have wrapped this league up yet and you only have to look at their present form (I know better than ours), but if we can get the confidence back into our team I feel we can challenge for top spot - we need to start getting optimism back into the ranks....Come on Cardiff!!

Dave Jones reckons its nothing to do with our confidence and that was also said by Heaton on the cardiff city player after the bristol game. Heaton said it was nothing to do with that and we dont know what it is, we cant put our finger on it

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

C-MOB wrote:We absolutely battered City today & I lost count of the amount of chances we missed I would like to see the stats. On another day Brizzle could of been on the end if a cricket score.

2 individual mistakes 2 goals that's life, feels like a loss but other scores went for us today (Norwich & Jacks).

The team & Warnock always come out onto the pitch to clap the fans win lose or draw.

Thats why I Respect Warnock :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

they aint all that ,this league is just not as strong as seasons gone by,do agree they have a great manager whos clever and very shrewd and has big bollocks,but they are there for the taking. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm

C-MOB, did the new Norwegian fella play for you today?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Pokie what will get us through this season is our togetherness & team ethic / spirit. You have better players in many departments but you don't seem to gel as a team. I wouldn't say we are there for the taking at all if anything I would say we haven't even peaked yet.

Neil Warnock is no fool (unlike DJ :-) )& will not let the players slack.

If you start fulfilling your potential I fully expect you to go up, big question though will you start to click?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Tyler he came on for the last 3 mins no time to judge him really.

Just seen the stats QPR 20 shots. Brizzle 6

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I heard bristol did well aswell mind weren't one sided at all.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

They were ok, hardly any chances & 9 men behind the ball for the majority of the 2nd half.

Campbell Ryce is good other than that they don't offer much. As I say 2 mistakes for our goals & poor finishing from us (20 shots) and it could of been a whole different story.

But fairs fair it ended 2-2 & we live to fight another day.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 pm

C-MOB wrote:Pokie what will get us through this season is our togetherness & team ethic / spirit. You have better players in many departments but you don't seem to gel as a team. I wouldn't say we are there for the taking at all if anything I would say we haven't even peaked yet.

Neil Warnock is no fool (unlike DJ :-) )& will not let the players slack.

If you start fulfilling your potential I fully expect you to go up, big question though will you start to click?

very true stan !,there is a great spirit in your camp and yes warnock is no fool unlike our manager,but all im saying is that when you look at seasons gone by in the championship there has always been a side who grabs it by the scruff of the neck and opens up a huge gap,it aint been done yet mate! and thats why i believe wether it be us,watford,norwich ect, whoever sticks a tidy little run together can take this league,I think you will go up stan but you wont piss it mate and you will certainly need to peak (as u put it) to be sure of it! ;)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Guys lets start looking at the positives another 2 points dropped at home by QPR. Given we have been shite for the period leading up to the new year we HAVE to build on this result and make sure we win the two home games we have in hand of them. At the end of the day it will between them and us as long as we bring in good defensive players.

If there is anyone out there who has Dave Jones ear tell him WE HAVE ENOUGH GOOD FORWARDS WHO CAN SCORE WE NEED DEFENDERS TO KEEP THE F***ING BALL OUT OF THE NET!!!!!!!

If we keep it tight at the back I for one will take every away game 0-0 and win 90% of our home games and go up as champions.

Onwards and Upwards guys if DJ doesn't take us up this year then lets draw a line under his reign thank him for what he's done for the club and move on. To be fair he's had the rough end of the pineapple for a few years but this is his best and only chance of saving his Bluebird career

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:56 pm

I think Forest will be the dark horses in this league.They'll go up with QPR imo.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Fair comments lads and I fully agree.

Top 3 I can see

Cardiff
QPR
Norwich (in no paticular order ;-) )