Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" YOU CAN PAY ON THE NIGHT TONIGHT "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

" YOU CAN PAY ON THE NIGHT TONIGHT "

Plenty of Tickets left for LEEDS UTD Home, That to me shows HOW PATHETIC SOME OF OUR FANS ARE, PATHETIC, DISAPPEAR AFTER A FEW DEFEATS.

THIS IS THE BIG ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON YOU CAN PAY ON THE NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " YOU CAN PAY ON THE NIGHT TOMORROW "

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" YOU CAN PAY ON THE NIGHT TOMORROW "

Plenty of Tickets left for LEEDS UTD Home, That to me shows HOW PATHETIC SOME OF OUR FANS ARE, PATHETIC, DISAPPEAR AFTER A FEW DEFEATS.

cant wait for this 1 could be a very big game for the remainder of this season :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I've turned down a free ticket.

It's time for us to vote jones out with a boycott!

He's had bad as the Ridler in my book and I aint going back down til he's gone 8-)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 pm

BRRIIIING ON THE INBREDS!!!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31089 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm

I would be there, but working. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (GUTTED)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Thought that this one would be a sell out irrespective of our recent run of results Annis.

COME ON GUYS SUPPORT THE BOYS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Back to the good old days today at Stevenage Annis, pay in the gate, cash, and good old terraces :D

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

I agree a massive disappointment not to sell out this game. I'm well pissed off with our manager but I still believe in our players and this is one game I've been looking forward to all season.

To quote Delia WHERE ARE YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

23-24k me finks

Bluetaf wrote:Thought that this one would be a sell out irrespective of our recent run of results Annis.

Back to the good old days today at Stevenage Annis, pay in the gate, cash, and good old terraces :D

i would of thought it must be close to a sell out as i remember carl putting in his update b 4 christmas that they was selling fast and a lot quicker than coventry

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 pm

beckett wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:Thought that this one would be a sell out irrespective of our recent run of results Annis.

i would of thought it must be close to a sell out as i remember carl putting in his update b 4 christmas that they was selling fast and a lot quicker than coventry

It was But Since then, WEVE HARDLY SOLD THE LAST 2,000 Tickets :evil:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Im out at 3 tomorrow. This is THE game to define the season! SUpport the boys.....
:ayatollah:

Oh and Leeds away was the best trip ever! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Fair play some of our fans really piss me off, they don't want to be bothered unless we are in the top 2. Had we not of lost to Bristol they would of been fighting for tickets and moaning they couldn't get none. But a win tomorrow puts us back up to second then they'll be falling over them selfs to get to the watford game. I really wish we could afford to tell them to f**k off. You should support your team what ever position they are even if they are playing crap.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 pm

jamieccfc wrote:Fair play some of our fans really piss me off, they don't want to be bothered unless we are in the top 2. Had we not of lost to Bristol they would of been fighting for tickets and moaning they couldn't get none. But a win tomorrow puts us back up to second then they'll be falling over them selfs to get to the watford game. I really wish we could afford to tell them to f**k off. You should support your team what ever position they are even if they are playing crap.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I've turned down a free ticket.

He's had bad as the Ridler in my book and I aint going back down til he's gone 8-)

Bet you went to Wembley though hey ?
You wont be missed.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 pm

oh great a boycott thats what the club needs :roll: :roll:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm

4th vs 5th.
City vs the biggest side in the league.

Leeds sold out weeks ago. Winners go 2nd.

Bloody hell, you are a hard man to please.

I bet there are JACKS who wouldnt turn down a ticket for tomorrow nights game. :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 pm

neathblue63 wrote:

Bet you went to Wembley though hey ?
You wont be missed.

Yeah I went to wembley and he fecked that up as well, i also been to places like hillsboro on a wednesday night in 76.

I'm just fed up of getting the same old shite every season, we've the best squad ever and a prick running us.

I want him out and if you all follow my lead he will be gone in a week or two.

and like the prick said we wont be promoted in two weeks time

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Sorry Johnny i refuse to be arrogant and shall not join in your crusade...i recall there was a boycott last season and something like 1000 didnt show up a game to get ridsdale out...im going to go to as many games as possible even if dj is in charge

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Truly upsets me.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Sorry Johnny i refuse to be arrogant and shall not join in your crusade...i recall there was a boycott last season and something like 1000 didnt show up a game to get ridsdale out...im going to go to as many games as possible even if dj is in charge

Good luck! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

some off us do work shifts and can not attend every home game.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

i support ccfc not dj

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Annis, i dont think we should be in the position to call our fans pathetic. There are a number of reasons for a low attendance on a Tuesday night. Our fans are one of the best in this league.

1. Some people cant afford it so close after christmas
2. Some people cant make Tuesday Night games
3. Saturday games almost always outsell a midweek game, i cant remember the last time we sold over 24,000 for a midweek game??
4. Some people have child commitments/job's/family troubles etc etc etc

I know its frustrating, but i dont think the recent results is totally the reason why we wont be having a bumper crowd.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

well said....

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:30 pm

ccfcdor wrote:

Annis, i dont think we should be in the position to call our fans pathetic. There are a number of reasons for a low attendance on a Tuesday night. Our fans are one of the best in this league.

3. Saturday games almost always outsell a midweek game, i cant remember the last time we sold over 24,000 for a midweek game??

I know its frustrating, but i dont think the recent results is totally the reason why we wont be having a bumper crowd.

Well said Bro :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

ccfcdor wrote:

answer too number 3
leicester play off semis
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but i think 24,000 will be good tommorrow night
it was at the start of the season i was annoyed where we took 37,000 fans to wembley
and only got 20,000 vs sheffield united :? :?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But ill be there ;)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:46 pm

ccfcdor wrote:

I disagree
If We had Won Our previous games,It would of been a Sell out, it was on course for one, Ticket sales have dried up since the Slump, BUT NOW PEOPLE KNOW ITS PAY ON THE DAY, THAT COULD HELP :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 am

Not everyone works 9 till 5. If I lost days off work I would be sacked, would Cardiff City Football Club feed and clothe my children NO.So im sorry work comes before city.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 am

griff105 wrote:Im out at 3 tomorrow. This is THE game to define the season! SUpport the boys.....
:ayatollah:

Oh and Leeds away was the best trip ever! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm up on the train from Llanelli. Should be in Cardiff by 4pm. Where's the best place to catch a few having an early drink ?