Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Nailing my colours to the mast DJ has my support "

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 am

I agree get behind him and the team , after tonight we've got 10 days to get players in/fit , so support the team and DJ

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 am

Vince like you were sucked in my Ridsdale :lol:

Its like the vote of confidence

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:33 am

Vince thats the biggest load of bollocks i have ever heard how can you post on facebook all those facts and say we are in a crisis and then say we need to stick with the man who got us in it

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 am

Baz, Vince doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 am

vince.alm wrote:Just to redress the balance a bit I'm fully behind Dave Jones to change him now would an act of lunacy for a million reasons so I'm firmly in the DJ camp because I also believe he will get us up

Strange that you should consider removing DJ as an act of lunacy, behaviour normally associated with a lunatic someone who suffers mood swing associated with the lunar cycle.

For many Cardiff fans there has been a long held belief that DJ takes the club so far but at crucial moments fails i.e. big matches. In fairness to fans who do not support him this belief is hardly associated with lunar cycles as the opinion has been held for years now and has little to do with current results as our current situation is no real surprise, seen it all to often with DJ.

The question is who do we all know who suffers periodic mood swings and performance, only one lunatic in our club and he just happens to be running the asylum. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 am

Mr Alm

Your true feelings are on your FB page! We are going backwards under Jones.
A change is needed, and it's needed fast :(

Re: nailing my colours to the mast DJ has my support

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 am

neathblue63 wrote:
vince.alm wrote:Just to redress the balance a bit I'm fully behind Dave Jones to change him now would an act of lunacy for a million reasons so I'm firmly in the DJ camp because I also believe he will get us up

We should all get behind him Vince and stop this pathetic sniping.

pathetic sniping???? its called diference of opinion mate .. DAVE JONES OUT...

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 am

Surely if its for the good of the team then Jones should GO !

I am unable to travel to away games at the moment due to illness, but the last two have shown he has to go, goals scored one,

goals against seven, but worse than that is the way the opposition has ripped us apart !

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 am

Dave Jones needs to stay he goes our best players will follow him

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm

DJ has always had my support and always will. He is the man to take us up.

Come on CITY get behind your manager had play for him and the fan.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 pm

i will support dave jones tonight
i along with most people cannott understand that since losing to the jacks how our form has plumetted
it would not be wise to change the manager at the moment as it could have the reverse effect and mean us nosediving even further
i will hope that we win tonight and push us back to second place and then i can hopefully relax
if we lose i may start thinking that dave jones must go
in fact i know i will be demanding him to leave WE MUST WIN TONIGHT
please everybody support the lads tonight even if we go a goal down
no booing just cheering and plenty of vocal support dont even think about defeat
lets get that second place back tonight
i know Annis doesnt like Dave Jones but i know he will support the the team to the hilt tonight the same as me
please everybody lets roar the boys to victory

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:24 pm

in agreement vince im still a believer, he will take us up

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:58 pm

vince, if he did get to the prem (which i don't think we will, with DJ in charge i think we'll be lucky to make the play offs)
how would DJ cope? he gets tactically beaten by nearly every manager in this league, never mind the prem...

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 pm

afternoon all :-
Jones has my backing (even I do disagree with his team selection. He is not an unintelligent man and therefor obviously picks a team he thinks can beat the opposition and gives the team their orders etc.
I also will never a boo the team , I'll moan about them and talk about it down the pub - but booing them - no sorry, that's pointless.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 pm

He has made enough EXCUSE and has had enough chances to prove how good he is so time to GO

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 pm

This isn't a snipe Vince and I respect your amazing work for the benefit of Cardiff City fans, but you did once tell us to get behind Peter Ridsdale :oops:

So based on that I'm still fully in the Jones Out camp.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 pm

vince.alm wrote:
Just to redress the balance a bit I'm fully behind Dave Jones to change him now would an act of lunacy for a million reasons so I'm firmly in the DJ camp because I also believe he will get us up

Vince What did you mean by a Crisis that you put on your Facebook wall ?

Vince Alm
November December Played 10 W2 D2 L6; Goals F9 A17 pts 8 out of a possible 30 says it all! its no longer a blip its a crisis that's nearly 25% of the season.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:53 pm

I am also Behind DJ and I still believe he will take us up but I can also understand why people are frustrated with him.