Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we had won the games . . . . .

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 pm

we have lost this season, someone just said to me we would be 12 points clear.

My response :

If we had lost the games we have won this year, we would be 12 points adrift. :lol:

Davey Jones Barmy Army :D

Re: If we had won the games . . . . .

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm

all ifs and buts, the truth is its not to late to turn things around but it just has to happen right now..

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

i also said " hes a prick ".
you didnt put that in did you. :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm

if he wasn't so arrogant and made changes as and when required and didn't continue to pick his mates over better players we would be running away with this league.
'ave that.

DJ OUT

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Carl if we had beaten the Jacks we would have been 10 points clear going into December. DJ's lack of passion towards this most important fixture is the reason true City fans want him out. If he had spoken like that when he played for Everton against Liverpool he would have been run out of the city. Liverpool is not the only city that has a Derby game so DJ show some F*****ing passion for one of the games that make our season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:we have lost this season, someone just said to me we would be 12 points clear.

My response :

If we had lost the games we have won this year, we would be 12 points adrift. :lol:

If We had Beaten Pompey We would of Gone to Europe and been the Proud FACUP WINNERS, IF WE HAD BEATEN Blackpool We would already have been promoted, if We had not lost 6 Nil at Preston We would of been in the Play offs, IF,IF,IF COME ON Carl, Please Stop Defending him.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

jamccfc wrote:i also said " hes a prick ".
you didnt put that in did you. :lol:

I said " so are you " but I didn't put that down either. :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:we have lost this season, someone just said to me we would be 12 points clear.

My response :

If We had Beaten Pompey We would of Gone to Europe and been the Proud FACUP WINNERS, IF WE HAD BEATEN Blackpool We would already have been promoted, if We had not lost 6 Nil at Preston We would of been in the Play offs, IF,IF,IF COME ON Carl, Please Stop Defending him.

If we had lost to Barnsley or Boro, none of us would have had the pleasure in saying we have been to an FA Cup Final, is it ok for everyone else to say IF ? ;)

If my auntie had a ball sack she would be my uncle :ayatollah:

And Jamie he is a prick :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Millichip for Manager :ayatollah:

A SONG FOR YOU
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31120 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

My response :

If we had lost to Barnsley or Boro, none of us would have had the pleasure in saying we have been to an FA Cup Final, is it ok for everyone else to say IF ? ;)

If we had to lost Barnsley I could say I have been to a cup final and a cup final replay (six if you want the exact number) just not watching cardiff so not an IF for me :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:11 pm

chippy909 wrote:If my auntie had a ball sack she would be my uncle :ayatollah:

chippy you b*stard. :twisted:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm

jamccfc wrote:
chippy909 wrote:If my auntie had a ball sack she would be my uncle :ayatollah:

chippy you b*stard. :twisted:

No i was bein nce to you Jamie :lol:
I was agreeing with you saying 'Yes Jamie, he (Carl) is a prick'' :lol: :lol:

MILLICHIP for MANAGER. What do you think are my chances Carl?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

thanks chippy, buddy,mate,pal, amigo. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm

jamccfc wrote:thanks chippy, buddy,mate,pal, amigo. :ayatollah:

fy ffrind gorau :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:03 am

It's a funny old league this. You'll never know which games you're going to win! So I don't think about the "ifs and buts". Just support our team! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:21 am

JonCCFC wrote:It's a funny old league this. You'll never know which games you're going to win! So I don't think about the "ifs and buts". Just support our team! :ayatollah:

Jon 100% agree

We can't change the past, but we can do something about today and the future, and that starts tonight.

So forget about the ifs buts and maybe, get behind the boys tonight
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AndyFS

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:58 am

I think the current dissatisfaction by some fans is inter-related to fact that if we had been able to be on better form (not necessarily brilliant form) then we'd still be flying with QPR.

However, taking into account the league position then we should still feel good about out chances. It depends on if this run of bad form has deeper roots.

I feel frustration that i think we aren't getting the rub of the green and seem to play teams on fire or improving.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:28 am

Should not be written if? but "as we should've beaten Sheffield Utd, Crystal Palace, Preston North End, Middlesbrough and got something against Swansea, Forest, Watford, Bristol City, Leicester and Ipswich or at least pushed them close how many points do you think we should have with the amount we spend on wages per month?" :roll:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:38 am

Sorry to say I am with Carl on this lads. I think a lot of us fans are taking for granted the progress we made. Yes, we did fail at the final hurdle against Portsmouth and Blackpool but the majority of managers wouldn't have gotten us there in the first place. As Tony Cottee said on SKY Sports yesterday... 'a lot of people think that if you change the manager things will improve, football doesn't work like that'. The grass isn't always greener.