Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IMO we should play ? at left back

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Peter Whittingham could fill that void on a temporary basis. Playing either Lee Naylor or Darcey Blake would be suicide. Put Matthews in Midfield instead.
.................................................................Heaton..........................................................................
Mcnaughton.........................Hudson.....................................Parkin......................................Whittingham

......................................................................Olly.........................................................................

Burke..........................................................Macca..............................................................Matthews

.......................................................Bothroyd......Chopra.................................................................

I am guessing Bellamy will not be fit seeing he played Saturday. And add the beast to our defence he would make Hudson look like Usain Bolt :lol: :lol:

Re: IMO we should play ? at left back

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm

My friend. You could be a genius.

Or, you could be the complete opposite.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Parkin in defence? Da f**k?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Parkin in Defence would add the steal but i would be concerned with the lack of pace( a bit like now i suppose) But Whitts might do the biz at left back for now. I would have said Darcey with Parkin but Darcey is shite at the moment .(a bit like Hudson and Gypes) Christ they are all shite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or Dave Jones could get his boots on and play in defence again. The fat fucker :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Parkin in Defence would add the steal but i would be concerned with the lack of pace( a bit like now i suppose) But Whitts might do the biz at left back for now. I would have said Darcey with Parkin but Darcey is shite at the moment .(a bit like Hudson and Gypes) Christ they are all shite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or Dave Jones could get his boots on and play in defence again. The fat fucker :lol: :lol:

i guess you got money on leeds,parkin to slow,and whitts want tackle :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Nukes, I got shot down for suggesting the same about Whitts, but I remain convinced he can do a temporary job while Dave fiddles around in his pockets trying to find a left back.

He has done it before, no doubt he would be better than Naylor at the moment :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Nukes, I got shot down for suggesting the same about Whitts, but I remain convinced he can do a temporary job while Dave fiddles around in his pockets trying to find a left back.

He has done it before, no doubt he would be better than Naylor at the moment :ayatollah:

Thank you Chief Image

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Cracking shout with Whitts mate. Played there for us and Villa before. Still on the pitch for set-pieces aswell.
Have to disagree with Parkin at the back tho. More effective up top.
1 thing that puzzles me is DJ has targeted our center halves for the blame in games since the Jacks but still goes and buys a striker in time for the start of the transfer window(all be it injured and unable to play)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 pm

One thing is for sure, Naylor should not start on merit tomorrow night.

For all the other defenders faults, I am convinced that Naylor has cause our centre backs problems this season by adding to their workload. Especially against Reading, 1st half of Watford.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Peter Whittingham could fill that void on a temporary basis. Playing either Lee Naylor or Darcey Blake would be suicide. Put Matthews in Midfield instead.
.................................................................Heaton..........................................................................
Mcnaughton.........................Hudson.....................................Parkin......................................Whittingham

......................................................................Olly.........................................................................

Burke..........................................................Macca..............................................................Matthews

.......................................................Bothroyd......Chopra.................................................................

I am guessing Bellamy will not be fit seeing he played Saturday. And add the beast to our defence he would make Hudson look like Usain Bolt :lol: :lol:

are you pissed son??? :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

parkin did start his career in defence so u never know, dj could've found a quality defender in big jon parkin