Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plea to Cardiff fans from here going tomorrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Please don't boo Lee Naylor, he's trying his best and booing him isn't going to help in anyway.
It's understandable that you want to let your anger known, but, why do it in a way that is only going to demoralise a player, his team-mates and the coaching staff, thus leading to possibly more losses, thus leading to you needing to be angry again.

If we're performing poorly, or losing then logically, booing the side is never going to help while the game is going on, maybe after the game it will making the players motivated to prove us wrong, but during the game there's nothing more distracting and unsettling, which will only lead to gained pressure leading to mistakes being made.

All I ask, is that when the game is being played either cheer the players, help the players or just sit down and watch the match. Please, please don't boo or scream at players.

Support the boys, or keep your anger to yourself :thumbup:

Re: Plea to Cardiff fans from here going tomorrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 pm

I shall not boo any cardiff player

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31089 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm

I would never boo any cardiff player as the chap four rows behind me found out at Watford - Tossers like these are not welcome at cardiff in my opinion

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31089 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Didn't see that, but totally agree with it. We need to live up to what we are called, "Supporters"

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Dobbin wrote:I would never boo any cardiff player as the chap four rows behind me found out at Watford - Tossers like these are not welcome at cardiff in my opinion

Utterly pathetic booing a Cardiff player. Felt so sorry for Naylor at Watford.

If I see a "fan" booing, I will kill them with my bare hands. Count on it.

baker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31089 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Didn't see that, but totally agree with it. We need to live up to what we are called, "Supporters"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

baker wrote:
Dobbin wrote:I would never boo any cardiff player as the chap four rows behind me found out at Watford - Tossers like these are not welcome at cardiff in my opinion

Utterly pathetic booing a Cardiff player. Felt so sorry for Naylor at Watford.

Yes same mindless idiots who were chanting jones sort it out which he did then five minutes later Jones out, Jones your a c**t, yours your a wanker - Where do we get them from !

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:19 pm

It's worse when there are little kids around who look genuinely intimidated by these yobs shouting disgusting language.
Have some respect!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm

totally agree thats why we are called supporters not hecklers.if u cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen u plastics :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 pm

frank skinner wrote:totally agree thats why we are called supporters not hecklers.if u cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen u plastics :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on! these plastics dont realise how far we have come ,wonder if any of them were around in the dark old durban days,yes we aint been great but fook me im sure all on here have seen darker days than these??.....

support the boys make some noise! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 pm

I dont think naylors that bad
looking at half the other players weve had :?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 pm

NAYLOR is a legend ask carl and annis they agree :D