Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Finally just joined the Jones out crew

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Been away at my sisters for a few days and grounded with man flu. Plenty of time take in the last two shocking results, to read all the posts on here and ccmb, wales online, etc.

Have always stuck with DJ despite my reservations and concerns (lack of plan b, favourites blah blah) but I finally have warmed to the idea of a change NOW.

For a start, he consistently gives us a team that has a guaranteed bad patch where they are at sixes or sevens every season. I seem to remember one season we lost 6 in a row after being top?

Last year it was centre midfield that was constantly letting us down, this year in addition to that its the whole back four. This is where his favouritism has finally seen me lose the faith, Naylor will start tommorrow I just know it!

The signing of Parkin is the sign of a manager reacting to criticism of no plan B, all well and good and could work for that reason, but where does that leave Keogh? Another transfer failure, Gerrard and Blake last year were the best pairing at CB, yes AG looked fatter after the summer but broken up in the close season. And ~Matthews a future right side midfield in the making, totally missed, have hated the treatment of one of my fave players of last season.

I also share Annis comments about the lack of interest in Welsh players and Welshness at the club which is a big thing for me, and for me this goes hand in hand with the lack of acknowledgement the fans get.

I could go on and on

Thanks for the good times Dave as ther have been plenty in comparison to the years prior to your arrival as i remember all to well. but i feel that a change right now withthe window open is the right time.

Hope you prove me wrong and we stuff leeds 2moro, and i beat my man flu so i can get to the game! :ayatollah:

Re: Finally just joined the Jones out crew

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I really hope he proves us wrong, but its the same old Scenario for the 6th year running and DJ BLAMES EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF, HE CAN DO NO WRONG.

Re: Finally just joined the Jones out crew

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Welcome to the crew :ayatollah:

Unfortunately it seems to be getting smaller since people have had time to think after Wurzelgate.

Agree with all your points :ayatollah: