Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 pm

but its ok,we replaced him with parkin :o :o :ayatollah:

Re: we got rid of mccormack for being overweight

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

and gerrad

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 pm

krab wrote:but its ok,we replaced him with parkin :o :o :ayatollah:

you mite be supriced when you see parkin i seen him today he not as FAT as alot of people think he is very unfair on the gay to be honest.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm

he,s gay as well :o

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

you mite be supriced when you see parkin i seen him today he not as FAT as alot of people think he is very unfair on the gay to be honest.

He's gay too :o

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

He's gay too :o

oops guy* hahaha

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

i know,im trying to not beto serious,there has been enough serious posts on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm

krab wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

i know,im trying to not beto serious,there has been enough serious posts on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 pm

yes but parkins problem is eating to much!! mccormacks problem was being p**sed all the time!! :D

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 pm

watching sky sports earlier, think it was? um? said that he had seen preston a few times this season, and parking was there stand out player by a mile, and leeds couldnt cope with him?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 pm

brewer918 wrote:yes but parkins problem is eating to much!! mccormacks problem was being p**sed all the time!! :D

which one would u prefer drinker or a eater ha ha :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:watching sky sports earlier, think it was? um? said that he had seen preston a few times this season, and parking was there stand out player by a mile, and leeds couldnt cope with him?

pitty he may be injured for tomorrow!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:watching sky sports earlier, think it was? um? said that he had seen preston a few times this season, and parking was there stand out player by a mile, and leeds couldnt cope with him?

yea he handfull more physical than jay play them together for a game when they both fit see what happens lol :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Mate at work saw BCFC V PNE and he said Parkin was there best player and he was quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Mate at work saw BCFC V PNE and he said Parkin was there best player and he was quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nuclear ask you a question IF jay stays would u play them together for a game see if it worked? something different i suppose

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:16 pm

i got to say,i posted on here after preston game that he could be a good buy,hope he is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:19 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Mate at work saw BCFC V PNE and he said Parkin was there best player and he was quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nuclear ask you a question IF jay stays would u play them together for a game see if it worked? something different i suppose

I Would thought it would be prudent to try it. I would say sooner or later DJ would try it. Personally i think it could work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

I Would thought it would be prudent to try it. I would say sooner or later DJ would try it. Personally i think it could work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ai parkin pulling jay off floor saying' get up you pansy' hahahaha :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 am

thing is

ross was a winger and was supposed to be light and fast

parkin is a beast whose suppose to smash centre backs about :roll:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 am

Parkin is big and strong, someone as backup for Bothroyd! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 am

So what?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:48 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:

So what?

its not a serious slur on parkin,please read throu the thread,and maybe not be so serious :( :(

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:58 am

:lol: