Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big effort off the field tomorrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm

This is a massive game and potentially may determine the manager's future, I dont believe players dont try yet sadly we have witnessed two totally inept displays against Watord and Bristol. Yet we can redeem the situation with a win against Leeds. I suggest as Naylor's confidence must be shattered we get him to do the ayotollah en mass all sides of the ground if possible, this may gee him up and get him to focus and know were collectively still behind not only him but the team also. Lets rock the place tommorow get there and support the best team in the world, our team Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Re: Big effort off the field tomorrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:This is a massive game and potentially may determine the manager's future, I dont believe players dont try yet sadly we have witnessed two totally inept displays against Watord and Bristol. Yet we can redeem the situation with a win against Leeds. I suggest as Naylor's confidence must be shattered we get him to do the ayotollah en mass all sides of the ground if possible, this may gee him up and get him to focus and know were collectively still behind not only him but the team also. Lets rock the place tommorow get there and support the best team in the world, our team Cardiff City :ayatollah:

I thought you had some info on the service crew then :lol:

Re: Big effort off the field tomorrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 pm

:lol: